What's new

7 year old waka roots

Bula_Kava

Health Canada Approved
Kava Vendor
Hello, I replied your email. Please provide your mailing address and we can sort out pricing etc.

Jean

Kava Curious
We have our standard operating procedures all approved via health Canada. It is quite a lengthy process. We process the traditional Fijian way.
I've tried this one this summer in Quebec. Nice product, with a funny French translation. Please don't correct the translation, there is no restrictions on importing coffee to EU . The confusion is understandable since in many countries, including France, the Arabic name qahwa also spelled kawa is used from time to time, among friends, for a coffee. I've heard that in some Slavic countries it is even the correct and common name for coffee. Do you think one day to send and sale your products from the EU directly (via, e.g., Poland or Austria) ?

Attachments

Bula_Kava

Health Canada Approved
Kava Vendor
I've tried this one this summer in Quebec. Nice product, with a funny French translation. Please don't correct the translation, there is no restrictions on importing coffee to EU . The confusion is understandable since in many countries, including France, the Arabic name qahwa also spelled kawa is used from time to time, among friends, for a coffee. I've heard that in some Slavic countries it is even the correct and common name for coffee. Do you think one day to send and sale your products from the EU directly (via, e.g., Poland or Austria) ?
Thank you for the feedback. Languages can differ in different areas. We had a French translator. We can ship internationally as we are health Canada approved. We can ship to you. Where are you located?