What's new

Vendor News A Kalm with Kava Update!

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Hi Everyone!

My name is Morgan Smith, and I’ve been drinking kava for many years now. In 2015 I started Cactus Kava, which really amped up my involvement in the kava community. I sold Cactus Kava a couple of years after, and since then have been a public enthusiast on the KavaFlow, a YouTube channel.

Recently I’ve been asked to join Kalm with Kava, and have accepted the position in hopes to further Mike Munsell’s vision. I’ll be available to answer any questions, and am excited to share my passion for this sacred root and exceptional company. I’ll be the one behind the Kalm With Kava username from now on.

Feel free to reach out!

Much Love,
Morgan Smith

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi Everyone!

My name is Morgan Smith, and I’ve been drinking kava for many years now. In 2015 I started Cactus Kava, which really amped up my involvement in the kava community. I sold Cactus Kava a couple of years after, and since then have been a public enthusiast on the KavaFlow, a YouTube channel.

Recently I’ve been asked to join Kalm with Kava, and have accepted the position in hopes to further Mike Munsell’s vision. I’ll be available to answer any questions, and am excited to share my passion for this sacred root and exceptional company. I’ll be the one behind the Kalm With Kava username from now on.

Feel free to reach out!

Much Love,
Morgan Smith
So I shouldn’t bother Justin anymore? Lol

Congratulations Morgan. I know you’ll do well.

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
’ll be available to answer any questions, and am excited to share my passion for this sacred root and exceptional company. I’ll be the one behind the Kalm With Kava username from now on.

Feel free to reach out!

Much Love,
Morgan Smith
Any chance you add a 2nd shipping warehouse, besides Montana, such as an East Coast location or near that area ?

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
We're quite a ways out, but another warehouse location is in the works. It won't be east coast, but we'll definitely have a warehouse in a larger hub that should get packages delivered quicker.
Thank you !
My other request is a little easier than building a new warehouse.
Could you possibly offer a KWK version of those little bottles of "Kava Shots", such as these that offered by RoH or "Kava Chocolate" company ?
It would be great if you could carry the actual "Kava Chocolate" product., because that company is a wholesaler that does not sell directly to customers or the public, but only to merchants such as yourself

Attachments

Last edited:

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Thank you !
My other request is a little easier than building a new warehouse.
Could you possibly offer a KWK version of those little bottles of "Kava Shots", such as these that offered by RoH or "Kava Chocolate" company ?
It would be great if you could carry the actual "Kava Chocolate" product., because that company is a wholesaler that does not sell directly to customers or the public, but only to merchants such as yourself

We've always got new products that we're developing. Can't give an affirmative or a negative here, but I hear you loud and clear!

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
How is the kava supply lately ?
Are there any major disruptions, between effects on the islands from storms, to shipping due to covid, etc

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
How is the kava supply lately ?
Are there any major disruptions, between effects on the islands from storms, to shipping due to covid, etc
A couple months back I would have told you things were pretty rough (but you probably already saw that with many suppliers being out of stock). These days it's just about back to normal, and I don't foresee that changing anytime in the near future.

Jacob Bula

Nobody
Do you have any updates on when you plan to offer the Pacific Roots green kava juice again? I missed it the first time around. Are you still on track for Spring 2021?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
A couple months back I would have told you things were pretty rough (but you probably already saw that with many suppliers being out of stock). These days it's just about back to normal, and I don't foresee that changing anytime in the near future.
It's weird to see see this avatar posting.

I am glad you are able to help Morgan & equally happy to see KWK move forward, in good hands for his family and their future.

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
Trust me, the weirdness is not lost on me! My first shell of kava is always in Mike's memory, and I want to make sure his legacy lives on. He was a good egg.

Appreciate the kind words.
Just curious, have you left Cactus completely, or are you still affiliated in some way ?