What's new

I love Kava A look back. In memory of Mike Munsell.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
kwk.png

(Please join us tonight on zoom at 8:00PM CST for a gathering and taking of shells to celebrate the life and legacy of this amazing human being)
https://zoom.us/j/93995276321

If you're new with us, today marks a rather somber day of remembrance.

It was today last year when we all came to the understanding that one of the best among us was lost. Today marks 1 year from our loss of one of the most positive, focused and dedicated kava vendors we've ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Mike Munsell, we miss you.

There's not a day that goes by without his name crossing my mind. His legacy is great and continues to benefit people to this day.

If you wish to join us, we're having an open zoom session tonight focused on the life of Mike Munsell. Anyone is welcome, and it starts at 8:00PM CST at our usual link.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I am bummed I missed this. One of these days I hope my schedule lines up with getting online with this kava community. Would be nice to put more faces to names/handles.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
You guys who have a hard time catching the schedule, let me know and I'll do a special one for you on a Saturday when you can actually join. I honestly would love to get to know everyone too.