What's new

A weekend without Kava...

Jerome

Kava Lover
Just got the word that school's will be closed tomorrow on the gulf coast of Florida. So I've got a three day weekend ahead! Only problem is I drank the last of my kava last night...

Think the "Stone" kava left Boca Raton before the storm got there?

I'll cross my fingers.

D

Deleted User01

Tough deal. Hey, aren't you supposed to be evacuating. If you could find a kava bar maybe you could take home a quart.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Sorry, hurricane Matthew has your kava now.

Hope you are keeping safe out there though damn natural disasters getting in the way of the krunk.

D

Deleted User01

Well Jerome, I guess you can still check out some smoky, peaty, "you know what".

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Man I don't mind not having kava during the week (as much) but weekends are sacred, I stocked up for the holiday weekend, so I can stay nice krunked throughout it. Sorry to hear about your situation though.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Ha. The stone actually arrived on Friday. I survived. Although i had trouble recovering from the stone. That's harsh stuff!
Nice! I keep saying I am going to get some, but it is not my style of kava. After trying most every strain on this site, from different vendors, I know what I like and stick to it.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
This is why I have amazon prime ! 1 day shipping for 8 dollars .. got me my pouni ono in time ! While I wait for @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava order to pass the long weekend !

Funny enough I finnally finished my stone I got from the 25 percent off time. That stuff is strong ! I've been drinking it for like a month haha

Jerome

Kava Lover
This is why I have amazon prime ! 1 day shipping for 8 dollars .. got me my pouni ono in time ! While I wait for @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava order to pass the long weekend !

Funny enough I finnally finished my stone I got from the 25 percent off time. That stuff is strong ! I've been drinking it for like a month haha
Yeah. Brutal. And gnarly feeling the next day. I had a quarter cup worth so my bad on dosing