What's new

Powdered Kava Review AAA Fijian Waka - Best Fiji Kava in depth review

Kavadelic

Kava Curious
cpReview
{"Grade":7,"Potency":8,"Mind":7,"Body":8,"Anxiety":10,"Sedative":6,"Taste":"8","Preparation":"115g strained for 5 minutes (I did not even drink 1/3 of it, I am sharing with a friend later and brewed enough to last us all night.","Duration":"3 or so hours","SideEffects":"None, no dermo so far","Headline":"The best price to quality ratio fij"}
Best Fiji Kava AAA waka review Quick Note: if you are reading this on the day I posted it there may be some changes made in the next few days as I fix spelling errors and/or add new information, which I will use a different text format to show what I have added or altered. Summary/TLDR: for the price to quality ratio, along with the excellent customer service, this is a great root to have a new rotation or even use as your main fijian. Recently i purchased the AAA Fijian Waka from best fiji kava. I have previously reviewed that air Vanuatu, now I am doing their AAA waka. Nite: I accidentally poured 115 g into my strainer, I am drinking some with a friend later and going to have some now myself Straining- The cava was very sticky and somewhat hard to strain, which is a very good sign since it did not dry out at all whatsoever during the five minutes I strained it. it looks quite dark especially for a Fijian and I can tell it’s going to be good. Taste: The taste is strong yet pleasant, which is typical for Fijian kava. Even with how much I poured into my strainer the taste is not offputting, it also has a nicer flavor than their AAA vanuatu, which itself is one of the best tasting vanuatu I’ve ever had. Effects: I first noticed a mild numbing of the lips immediately upon sipping it, It appears to be a great bounce between heady and heavy. I will update this section as I continue to experiment with this particular cultivar more. Customer service - easily some of the best customer support in the industry, whenever I have asked a question I’ve always got an answer within the same day, many times within the hour. I have done several orders in the past, and each time it is shipped out the same day I order it as long as it’s early enough. The owner/staff It’s very friendly and Downsides: *the packaging, because while they’re bag designs are my favorite of any supplier I have ever used, the fact that does not have a resealable top is a downside for me, however it’s easy to just throw it into a Ziploc bag. * I I am on the East Coast on the Atlantic, so it does take a day or so longer to reach me then the Florida suppliers I have used in the past, however he has always shipped the same day as long as I order before the USPS cut off time