What's new

Powdered Kava AAA Grade Vanuatu Kava

Kaecee

Is the company Best Fiji Kava Inc out of business? I ordered from their website 2 days ago and it still shows "Awaiting Fulfillment "
I've sent numerous emails and a few phone calls with no response.
I have enjoyed drinking Kava Root since 1967 and began buying various Cultivars from a numbers of vendors and producers online.
Is there customer service always so unresponsive?
Another Kava vendor with a family farm and the best customer service experience is Fiji Vanua Kava has an office in Hayward Ca.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Is the company Best Fiji Kava Inc out of business? I ordered from their website 2 days ago and it still shows "Awaiting Fulfillment "
I've sent numerous emails and a few phone calls with no response.
I have enjoyed drinking Kava Root since 1967 and began buying various Cultivars from a numbers of vendors and producers online.
Is there customer service always so unresponsive?
Another Kava vendor with a family farm and the best customer service experience is Fiji Vanua Kava has an office in Hayward Ca.
Welcome! No, they're usually very responsive. Makes me think something is wrong.

I haven't seen anyone complain about their orders being on hold with them.

spoutti

Well, I did politely send them a question through their website last monday and im still waiting for an answer, in case that matters.

Anybody received an order from them recently? Would suck if they are out of buisness since the had some of the best prices shipping to Canada.

Last edited:

Kaecee

Welcome! No, they're usually very responsive. Makes me think something is wrong.

I haven't seen anyone complain about their orders being on hold with them.
The company did respond over the weekend .Joyti Kumar replied to my email that they have short handed for a couple of days and that he mailed it from me post office. It was a good experience because I was able to get out of my own head and see the 30 thousand foot view considering the weather and flooding in their immediate vicinity.

Jacob Bula

Nobody
I just ordered some AAA Waka from them. It's my go-to affordable kava. It has always hit me good, its affordable, and Joyti has always been amazing to deal with.