What's new

Powdered Kava Review AAA vanuatu Kava Review

Kavadelic

Kava Curious
cpReview
{"Grade":9,"Potency":9,"Mind":7,"Body":10,"Anxiety":8,"Sedative":10,"Taste":"-2","Preparation":"Medium Grind. Usually will do 50-60g for only 3 minutes (thats why I add more grams so I have to strain less) then strain it 2 more times until I get at least 20 minutes strained total. The vanuatu is very smooth for a vanuatu, and almost as smooth as kava society NZ. ","Duration":"2-3 hours? Depends on dose","SideEffects":"slight dermo if used heavily ery da","Headline":"Great bang for your buck root"}
I have been using Kava on and off since 2013, I prefer mixing Vanuatu’s with fijians. L

TL;DR - easily one of the best kava on Amazon, from a reputable seller who has been in the industry for a long time. The taste is pretty fresh, it’s relatively potent, and it’s my go to for amazon kava. I recommend checking out their website for more variety if you want to switch it up. For the customer service, price to quality ratio, and strong strong reputation within the community, I have to give this very close to five stars. It was shipped out the same day and took me three days to get it so the exact opposite side of the country (southeast).

Full Review-
I have been using kava root on and off since 2013, I started with Wakacon, which in my opinion is nothing in comparison to this quality. It is most certainly worth it to pay the few extra dollars to get this great noble Fijian. The AAA root, both the fijian and vanuatu, are by far The best price to quality ratio I’ve ever seen on Amazon.

Effects: both of his AAA varieties are the perfect ending to a long day, I immediately felt a euphoric relaxing sensation, yet my mind was Clear. It was exactly what I would expect from a decent quality kava, and I was surprised because very few sellers on Amazon have quality small farm family sources. 4.4/5

Reusability of used material: within the first minute of squeezing this route you are going to notice how dark the bowl gets. I can easily get two washes out of this root, although I will sometimes even do three washes (aka restraining the wet root) there was a nice yet mild numbing sensation on my lips after a few shells. 4.5/5

Customer service: I had a question about his offerings, and he immediately got back to me like an hour later. He was very friendly and knows the value of keeping clientele through excellent customer service. Another friend who frequents these boards also reported on how great the customer service is. He has always gotten back to me within a few hours, or at the longest close to half a day, even on weekends. 5/5

Grind: The grind was good, especially for the price. Many Grinds on Amazon tend to have Dan in them and they can poke holes and strainers, not from any of the batches I have gotten though. I have not seen a single “wood chip” looking piece in the 6-7 bags of his products I have had 4.8/5

Taste: as with all kava with good levels of kavalactones, there is A strong unique taste present that one must become accustomed to with kava in general. If you are worried about taste, fijian AAA is perfect for you if you mix it with a little bit of coconut milk and cinnamon, fijians tend to be a milder taste and creamier than vanuatu, although his Vanuatu is definitely less harsh than many other kinds, including supreme

I also recommend trying out the $35 bulk fijian cava on his website, it’s not the strongest stuff out there but for the price it is an incredible deal and great to mix with other roots. My friend who originally got me into Kava recommended I try it, and he is very knowledgeable and knows his stuff.

Noble: there is no lingering hangover or ridiculous levels of intoxication that would indicate that this is tudei. It also appears to pass the acetone test. 5/5 I am a heavy drinker, and the dermo was mild appearing after several weeks, amlactin got rid of it within a few days. I tend to go overboard sometimes, lol.

Overall if you are looking for quality kava, especially on Amazon, this is it. DO NOT BUY PILLS, EXTRACTS, etc. This is an nice price to quality ratio, and it is an excellent choice to have in the rotation for veterans and novices Alike. I have continued to order this product and will for the foreseeable future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaManTheyCallB

Kava Curious
I have been using Kava on and off since 2013, I prefer mixing Vanuatu’s with fijians. L

TL;DR - easily one of the best kava on Amazon, from a reputable seller who has been in the industry for a long time. The taste is pretty fresh, it’s relatively potent, and it’s my go to for amazon kava. I recommend checking out their website for more variety if you want to switch it up. For the customer service, price to quality ratio, and strong strong reputation within the community, I have to give this very close to five stars. It was shipped out the same day and took me three days to get it so the exact opposite side of the country (southeast).

Full Review-
I have been using kava root on and off since 2013, I started with Wakacon, which in my opinion is nothing in comparison to this quality. It is most certainly worth it to pay the few extra dollars to get this great noble Fijian. The AAA root, both the fijian and vanuatu, are by far The best price to quality ratio I’ve ever seen on Amazon.

Effects: both of his AAA varieties are the perfect ending to a long day, I immediately felt a euphoric relaxing sensation, yet my mind was Clear. It was exactly what I would expect from a decent quality kava, and I was surprised because very few sellers on Amazon have quality small farm family sources. 4.4/5

Reusability of used material: within the first minute of squeezing this route you are going to notice how dark the bowl gets. I can easily get two washes out of this root, although I will sometimes even do three washes (aka restraining the wet root) there was a nice yet mild numbing sensation on my lips after a few shells. 4.5/5

Customer service: I had a question about his offerings, and he immediately got back to me like an hour later. He was very friendly and knows the value of keeping clientele through excellent customer service. Another friend who frequents these boards also reported on how great the customer service is. He has always gotten back to me within a few hours, or at the longest close to half a day, even on weekends. 5/5

Grind: The grind was good, especially for the price. Many Grinds on Amazon tend to have Dan in them and they can poke holes and strainers, not from any of the batches I have gotten though. I have not seen a single “wood chip” looking piece in the 6-7 bags of his products I have had 4.8/5

Taste: as with all kava with good levels of kavalactones, there is A strong unique taste present that one must become accustomed to with kava in general. If you are worried about taste, fijian AAA is perfect for you if you mix it with a little bit of coconut milk and cinnamon, fijians tend to be a milder taste and creamier than vanuatu, although his Vanuatu is definitely less harsh than many other kinds, including supreme

I also recommend trying out the $35 bulk fijian cava on his website, it’s not the strongest stuff out there but for the price it is an incredible deal and great to mix with other roots. My friend who originally got me into Kava recommended I try it, and he is very knowledgeable and knows his stuff.

Noble: there is no lingering hangover or ridiculous levels of intoxication that would indicate that this is tudei. It also appears to pass the acetone test. 5/5 I am a heavy drinker, and the dermo was mild appearing after several weeks, amlactin got rid of it within a few days. I tend to go overboard sometimes, lol.

Overall if you are looking for quality kava, especially on Amazon, this is it. DO NOT BUY PILLS, EXTRACTS, etc. This is an nice price to quality ratio, and it is an excellent choice to have in the rotation for veterans and novices Alike. I have continued to order this product and will for the foreseeable future.
Thank you was looking to buy some more kava as I drink quite a bit 60+ grams a day . Looking at his prices and different varieties look promising. Sure gets expensive drinking as much kava as I do.

Last edited:

Kavadelic

Kava Curious
Thank you was looking to buy some more kava as I drink quite a bit 60+ grams a day . Looking at his prices and different varieties look promising. Sure gets expensive drinking as much kava as I do.
Yeah I feel you, I personally find the first session of the day is always the best with any kava so going forward Im only going to drink strictly in the evening, I'd say get some of that vanuatu and mix it with the bulk fijian (thats 35 an lb)! I also get a bit of dermo having kava a few times each day, and this is no exception. Havent been drinking enough water, nor using lotions as a preventative measure, and it just got cold here too though.
Update: within 4-5 days the dermo is already gone other than the hands, and I went hard on it. It could have happened (and likely worse) with any other kava. If you guys plan on drinking daily especially like a afternoon and then evening type of thing, drink around 12-16 fl oz of water an hour, and use amlactin, cocoa butter and vitamin e on skin ^_^

Last edited:

Mr. Jiggs

Its been getting expensive for me too. I just got into may first 2 shells of the Best Fiji Vanuatu. Its got quite a kick.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
I have been drinking this kava, I like it! it's very pleasant, light on my belly, even at the stronger servings that I prefer, nice dreams after.