What's new

Powdered Kava Review AAA Waka Review

tonythefiddler

Kava Curious
cpReview
Kava
Flavor/smoothness - 3/5

I’m not a fan of piney kavas, and this one is somewhat piney. However, it doesn’t come close to the Solomon Lapita from kavafied- that was a good kava, but so insanely piney I could barely drink it. This one is smooth, and goes down nice so I don’t mind. It has a bit of a fish or seaweed-y bite to it, just a smidge, which I love, it reminds me of the ocean. If you like pine? 4/5 easily.

Prep - 5/5 milky.

The perfect way I like my kava- I want to do just one, if not 2 washes, and this one gets all the goodies in the water/milk instantly. Like Kava Time’s recent offerings before they shut down, stupid FDA.

Potency - 5/5 current times/recent kavas, all-time 3.5/5

This company is the only one, along with Stone from Nakamal (their others I did not like) that is GOOD in my opinion, recently. Kava has gone a bit downhill since it’s becoming more scarce, people are picking new roots that don’t have quite the power they used to. But this is a great kava, not best I’ve ever had, but it’s enjoyable. Disclaimer- have not tried Kalm nor GHK in the past year so can’t speak on those two.

Effects: 4/5

Chill. Almost wanted to do the review later since it made me tired haha. It started a bit heady, and went into a more relaxing effects. Great workhorse - it’s not necessarily “unique” like some kavas, but it’s well balanced and gets the job done. Very enjoyable.

Value: 5/5 hands down the cheapest kava AND one of the best, my favorite recently tied with Stone. Good stuff!

Last edited: