What's new

about to kadavu

Status
Not open for further replies.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Let us know how it goes!!! I got 4 pounds on the way. I'm curious if the special Dokobana harvest is gonna change the blend.
I like the new "Fijian Product" logo!

Ricardo Piquant

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Okay... I have an opinion (lol). It's a good kava but not my kind of kava. It's very lower frequency kava. If that's your thing I think you'll like it a lot. Good taste. Moderately potent.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Okay... I have an opinion (lol). It's a good kava but not my kind of kava. It's very lower frequency kava. If that's your thing I think you'll like it a lot. Good taste. Moderately potent.
By lower frequency, do you mean non-heady? I like it because the other batches were so chill. Not sedating, and no head-buzz; just really smooth chilled-out feeling.

Ricardo Piquant

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
By lower frequency, do you mean non-heady? I like it because the other batches were so chill. Not sedating, and no head-buzz; just really smooth chilled-out feeling.
Yea... Lower frequency as in heavier, muscle relaxers type stuff. I think folks who enjoy that will love it. You will like it because it's chill, without sedation or headyness.

I prefer a breezier, higher frequency type. Just personal preference and in no way speaks to the quality of the kadavu which is very good

Last edited:

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Yea... Lower frequency as in heavier, muscle relaxers type stuff. I think folks who enjoy that will love it. You will like it because it's chill, without sedation or headyness.

I prefer a breezier, higher frequency type. Just personal preference and in no way speaks to the quality of the kadavu which is very good
Got my order. I still like it.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Would you please describe the effect and quality?
I haven't tried it from a good baseline yet. I was pretty sleep deprived; but my initial impression was that it was just really chill and pleasant. No head buzz; but nice heavy notes; smoother, however, than something like Supreme or Ambae's.

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
Would you please describe the effect and quality?
Initial effect off first shell is happy, a pleasing flavour, it put a smile on my face right away. This lasts a couple more shells but euphoria peaks and settles into a very chill relaxed session. Top quality for sure, and balanced I would say.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Would any of you guys compare this to KT bee's sanctuary? They discontinued it but i love that one. Medium potency and dark color but it was so relaxing and tranquil.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Would any of you guys compare this to KT bee's sanctuary? They discontinued it but i love that one. Medium potency and dark color but it was so relaxing and tranquil.
I don't think I ever had a chance to try Beqa's Sanctuary. I tried the Kadavu again tonight, but, alas, I'm running on 2 hours of sleep, so still not a good day to make an assessment of its effects. Though I can say that for my tastes (which don't match everyone's), the flavor is better/milder than the Ambae's.

Status
Not open for further replies.