What's new

Advice on what kava to buy?

A

Absynthfairy

Hi guys, I suffer with anxiety and I'm dying to try kava. I've been looking at the dope island one, but it's going to cost me over £100 for a bag due to me living in the UK and the delivery costs being through the roof, agggggh. Can anyone recommend a company that sells good kava or something similar that's not so expensive on delivery please?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi guys, I suffer with anxiety and I'm dying to try kava. I've been looking at the dope island one, but it's going to cost me over £100 for a bag due to me living in the UK and the delivery costs being through the roof, agggggh. Can anyone recommend a company that sells good kava or something similar that's not so expensive on delivery please?
@Edward can help you.

You can also email him @: [email protected]

He's in the UK, however Kava can only be purchased for your pets, so of course that's why you'd be contacting him ;)

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Edward will definitely get you pointed in the right direction - I have no direct knowledge of island dope, but there was some question on their marketing and testing of 20%+ medium grind kava that in my mind were never answered. In other words not a company I can immediate recommend for someone new. It is likely not harmful but probably not what is advertised.