What's new

Aha it got here finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Trying some of Bula's 11 year waka. I simply don't know where the snag was. But just happy it wasn't lost or misplaced etc.

Goes great with chinese opera style music and meditation. and setting a awsome tone for a nice chill day of anime and computer games.
It almost reminds me a little of a like mix Burgururu(sp) +some OG Yogi style kava in a good way. Great saturday afterrnoon video gaming and unwind stuff so far.
Really helped get me out of a funk so far. SO moved to try to get her business going again. But when she gets set up I'm invited to go out and stay with her. Though in the meentime I miss her even though we text and talk on the phone.
So far this is help cheering me up till then ^_^ YAR!

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Trying some of Bula's 11 year waka. I simply don't know where the snag was. But just happy it wasn't lost or misplaced etc.

Goes great with chinese opera style music and meditation. and setting a awsome tone for a nice chill day of anime and computer games.
It almost reminds me a little of a like mix Burgururu(sp) +some OG Yogi style kava in a good way. Great saturday afterrnoon video gaming and unwind stuff so far.
Really helped get me out of a funk so far. SO moved to try to get her business going again. But when she gets set up I'm invited to go out and stay with her. Though in the meentime I miss her even though we text and talk on the phone.
So far this is help cheering me up till then ^_^ YAR!
Awesome man. Thanks for the order. Glad you like. It really is some of the best micronized pure Fiji kava out there. I drink it and I don't even like micro.

Hope you reunite with the lady sooner than later!

Bula!

Judd

Status
Not open for further replies.