What's new

I Love Kava Friday Ahhh, there it is.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
My weekend's probably gonna be spent dealing with leaves. The trees in my yard finally dumped on my lawn, so I gotta take care of those. Took them long enough. I kept seeing other people out with their lawn mowers or their leaf blowers.

I do hope kava can make this particular annual chore easier.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Drinking from the get go today. Got t-boned early yesterday, and thought I was just fine, but now the muscle stiffness in my neck and back is kicking in.
Shout out to Subaru for making a car that can take a licking and keep on ticking.

Started with some Taveuni's Secret because I still have some work to get done, but will likely move to Squanch soon.....

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Drinking from the get go today. Got t-boned early yesterday, and thought I was just fine, but now the muscle stiffness in my neck and back is kicking in.
Shout out to Subaru for making a car that can take a licking and keep on ticking.

Started with some Taveuni's Secret because I still have some work to get done, but will likely move to Squanch soon.....
No!!! Damn man. I hate to hear that. Glad you're okay and only a little sore.

AvaCat

Kava Curious

Awe thats a bummer. I drive a Subaru as well and they do feel pretty solid for sure.

Usually im drinking squanch, been through 100lbs at least. Tonight though im drinking Art of Kavas Kelai and wow its nice to change it up. It almost tastes like fresh kava, cucumber/clean but packs a punch.

jewalker7842

Kava Curious
Little late to the party this week, but I’ll be putting down some Kava Kings Tongan today while I finish up some coding for my church’s website. I’ve had all this week off to go hunting it’s been a nice relaxing week for me. Last night I had my parents over and enjoyed some Kava over a fire. Overall very relaxing week.

Attachments

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor

Awe man! So sorry I missed this! Very happy you're ok! Make sure u go see a chiropractor. U have to file medical within 2 weeks (in Florida not sure how long where u are) to get the PIP benefits which cover a bunch if chiropractor visits completely. Stay healthy, that stuff can really mess u up over time. My wife worked for a chiropractor for years and actually just got In a fender bender as well a couple weeks ago. Stuff really helps.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Cold is your season @Kapmcrunk ? I have the place for you, come here! I'll get you a job that lets you stay on-site all five months of winter to shovel snow for $15 to $20 an hour. The residence is fully stocked with food, but you can't really leave, unless you wish to expand your job description to cover the eight mile curvy rocky dirt road as well... Oh, and there are bobcats which eat deer out there.

@fait it is good to hear from you! more tea in Nakamal chat please. Kava is great outdoors I find.

@Zaphod Subaru's are known for being sturdy vehicles. I'm glad you are okay.

@AvaCat 100lbs of Squanch! How much of that would you say is Lawena that you drank? I know for a fact I have drank fifteen pounds of the waka and five or more pounds of the Lawena in my life so far, these estimates are on the low end, but damn, a hundred pounds? You know he does a bulk discount right? give him an email if you haven't touched base already, you're well on your way to drinking your weight in a single cultivar of kava.

@jewalker7842 beautiful photo, nice firepit. Were you burning softwood or hardwood? Since I can't see any bark I'm going to guess you burned pine. Did your mother and father drink a shell or exclusively you? Nonetheless, kava and fire pair excellent together.

Bula all! I've enjoyed some @Squanch72 waka and some of that purple temotu from @Artofkava which is nice tasting, I know what you're thinking, "Solomon islands kava" and "nice tasting" don't belong together, but this one is not bad at all, it tastes like noble Vanuatu kava.

My ratio root:water was 6Tbsp for the purple temotu and 750ml water which I drank on the kava ceremony. Then I made 6Tbsp Fiji waka in that much water and had only a shell of that. I froze the roots together so that my future second wash is a fantastic blend of two kava cultivars.

Orz[EST]

Kava Enthusiast
"I have the place for you, come here! I'll get you a job that lets you stay on-site all five months of winter to shovel snow for $15 to $20 an hour."

It is not bad if that is the money into the pocket. Maybe not so good if the job is on the roof. Would ask and get 30...50. No skill muscle job at construction is 17€/h.

Bobcat does not sound scary. Said moosethat bobcat hunts is probably more dangerous :p