What's new

I Love Kava Friday Ahhhhh there it is.

Aceofwands9

Kava Enthusiast
TGIF
Seems like it will be a mostly rebrew weekend.
One of my favorite hemp companies, Lazarus Naturals, just came out with an oil that's cbd, cbg, and cbn. I have to order some this weekend, I can't wait to check it out.

Have a great weekend!

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Sorry I missed you guys on Friday. It was an up and down kind of day. At least the up part included eating some delicious Indian food and making a short visit to the office for the first time this year.

I guess I have some kava grog I need to make up for.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Sounds delightful everyone.

Today begins my weekend. I had a good weekend at work.I knew I wouldn't have a ride today all since Fri. I tried calling public transit and got no response. Called my employer 40 mins before my scheduled arrival time and they said via recording they are closed, with no recorder for me to leave a message, so I walked.

I carried plenty of water and it took me five hours to get to work, then I worked five more before grabbing a ride home. Along the walk, I discovered a secret prison, hiding less than five miles from where I sleep. But that does not concern me, what does is the question of how inmates are treated there. Never heard of it before. Name is "Federal Correctional Facility"-- as vague as possible. Signs saying "All persons found here will be stopped and searched" helped me hurry along, since I was in no mood for delay. I found blueberries and raspberries and genuine chokecherries (which I don't eat chokecherries but you can make wine out of them.)