What's new

All New Fresh Stock - Malekula, Marang, Kaolik, Pentecost & Instant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freshest stock available now from our Irish office, all the classic varieties are here with Pentecost now being a permanent fixture in our product range. We still have Marang, Malekula, Instant and a little Kaolik left in the UK office but this will be topped up with all the new Kava on the 25th of this month.

Also, have nearly secured a large consignment of particularly special Kava from Hawaii...we will keep you all updated!

Kavadreamer

Kava Curious
Hi,

just placed my first order of 2 kilos malekula magic this week from you on Tuesday and I hope Swedish custom is just going to be real nice and let it pass through. Last update was leaving Heathrow Friday morning 0:0t so hopefully Monday another update and it is on its way.

Kava is not regulated or classed as a drug although not accepted as a health supplement in Sweden. I did however read a forum where a person had ordered Kava that got stuck in customs for 6 months and then he received it without and explanation from customs. Anyhow I hope for the best and I think a bit of Kava could be useful for fighting the winter blues in a much more peaceful manner than the widespread booze here in Sweden.
That special Hawaiin sounds really interesting...is it supposed to be a more psychedelic variety? I am quite new to Kava although I am reading up at the moment. I have always had an interest in various herbal remedies but at the moment spending a lot of time indoors in Swedish winter Kava feels like the most suitable thing. My lecturer at University actually inspired mentioning how it is so important to have Kava rituals before important meetings as well as celebrations and relaxations.

Thank you for bringing Kava to Europe, I do dream that Sweden was open minded to more recreational substances than just booze...lets hope for a bright future! Aloha Kavadreamer

Hi,

just placed my first order of 2 kilos malekula magic this week from you on Tuesday and I hope Swedish custom is just going to be real nice and let it pass through. Last update was leaving Heathrow Friday morning 0:0t so hopefully Monday another update and it is on its way.

Kava is not regulated or classed as a drug although not accepted as a health supplement in Sweden. I did however read a forum where a person had ordered Kava that got stuck in customs for 6 months and then he received it without and explanation from customs. Anyhow I hope for the best and I think a bit of Kava could be useful for fighting the winter blues in a much more peaceful manner than the widespread booze here in Sweden.
That special Hawaiin sounds really interesting...is it supposed to be a more psychedelic variety? I am quite new to Kava although I am reading up at the moment. I have always had an interest in various herbal remedies but at the moment spending a lot of time indoors in Swedish winter Kava feels like the most suitable thing. My lecturer at University actually inspired mentioning how it is so important to have Kava rituals before important meetings as well as celebrations and relaxations.

Thank you for bringing Kava to Europe, I do dream that Sweden was open minded to more recreational substances than just booze...lets hope for a bright future! Aloha Kavadreamer
Hey, it seems a lot of our parcels are going through London Heathrow, they never used to, it seems to be adding a day to the delivery. We used to get packages to Austria in 2 days, Germany in 3 and Sweden would for instance be 4 but now I think an extra day has been added. It seems that the logistics have changed slightly and almost everything is going through Heathrow hub...not ideal but we can't really do anything about it. Let us know when you receive and we can figure out how long it took.

Sweden seems to be another country where they just don't seem to know what to do with Kava, they either let it through or send it back but I don't think I have ever heard of the customs there even contacting a customer. We have never had a parcel returned from Sweden but it has happened once or twice elsewhere but never with any further action taken. The reason being I suppose because they cannot take any further action as Kava is not illegal.

Booze is bad for sure, I think we have all had our fair share of it and would like an alternative. It's quite difficult though to get away from it in countries where it is so acceptable and is part of the very fabric of society. Long winters and strong alcohol don't make a very good match, I think you know more about that in Sweden than pretty much any other country!

Thank you for your kind words, we are happy to supply the Kava here, it is a much smaller market than for instance, the American market, but we feel people here want it and deserve it. We also dream of a day when the authorities open up to other substances, alcohol has taken its toll and the 'War on Drugs' is just a catastrophe with often quite harmless drugs being swept into the category of 'Bad' drugs. No one is profiting from this misguided persecution except organised crime and private jail contractors. Let us hope the people lobbying in Brussels have success in the near future, Roy Micky Joy in particular.

The Hawaiian Kava we are hoping to supply is of a very high quality with it being grown, harvested and distributed by the one man so there are no possibilities of quality disruption and the Kava is testing very high in the Noble range. I don't think psychedelic would be the right description but it is definitely very potent, quite palatable and very, very nice....

Kavadreamer

Kava Curious
I`m not worried about the parcel arriving,
I just moved to the ancient city of Visby on the island Gotland and to get parcels here it is often at least another day as well.
Of course not related to Kava but lately there has been waves of people overdosing new super strong cannabinoids called by the dated brand name Spice as a single drug by newspapers and authorities. Although one of the strictest narcotics policies in Europe still maybe the highest death rate amongst heavy drug users in Sweden. Read of a native Swedish sami schaman who lately got freed from narcotics charges for dried san Pedro cactus powder and recently appealed o UN for freedom of schamans to use any plant medicine they wish...
But anyhow Sweden generally along with a high death rate, drug use is looked upon in a very bad way. Well actually by being against alcohol I feel kind of outside society, but growing older I kind of do not try to share my liberal views with others and get looked upon strangely, I think I will just sit back and enjoy my strange Kava in the warmth of my house. Not really sure I am ready to introduce Kava as a new Christmas drink although the thought is alluring. Moving back to Sweden for the first time after 15 years abroad, 11yrs in India and 3 years in India. Feeling a bit strange but hopefully Kava will help me chill a bit. Somehow I ended up in a University course on archeology...well late decision and not much choice and at times pretty boring texts about farm techniques 2000years ago...I rather learn about modern Kava farming...But anyhow one teacher reminded of Kava and here I am avoiding my 1500 years old text on the history of Goths posting Kava posts :kiss:

I`m not worried about the parcel arriving,
I just moved to the ancient city of Visby on the island Gotland and to get parcels here it is often at least another day as well.
Of course not related to Kava but lately there has been waves of people overdosing new super strong cannabinoids called by the dated brand name Spice as a single drug by newspapers and authorities. Although one of the strictest narcotics policies in Europe still maybe the highest death rate amongst heavy drug users in Sweden. Read of a native Swedish sami schaman who lately got freed from narcotics charges for dried san Pedro cactus powder and recently appealed o UN for freedom of schamans to use any plant medicine they wish...
But anyhow Sweden generally along with a high death rate, drug use is looked upon in a very bad way. Well actually by being against alcohol I feel kind of outside society, but growing older I kind of do not try to share my liberal views with others and get looked upon strangely, I think I will just sit back and enjoy my strange Kava in the warmth of my house. Not really sure I am ready to introduce Kava as a new Christmas drink although the thought is alluring. Moving back to Sweden for the first time after 15 years abroad, 11yrs in India and 3 years in India. Feeling a bit strange but hopefully Kava will help me chill a bit. Somehow I ended up in a University course on archeology...well late decision and not much choice and at times pretty boring texts about farm techniques 2000years ago...I rather learn about modern Kava farming...But anyhow one teacher reminded of Kava and here I am avoiding my 1500 years old text on the history of Goths posting Kava posts :kiss:
Sorry I think it is me who is more interested in when the Kava arrives :)

Yes we have watched the synthetics market carefully in Europe. I think if the authorities had allowed the likes of JWH-018, HU-210, CP7-497 and JWH-073 to remain legal they would have avoided the disaster which is now 5fPB-22 and 5fAKB-48. The original Cannabinoids were much less harmful than these multiple fluorinated ones. San Pedro is still allowed in the UK and some other countries, along with Hawaiian Baby Woodrose (extract is LSA I believe). And yes as you say, the name 'Spice' is very outdated but used to describe all manner of substances regularly. Spice hasn't really been available since 2010. There was Spice, Spice Silver, Spice Gold, Spice Diamond, Spice Arctic and Spice Tropical if I remember correctly. De Sjamann in The Netherlands bought the company from Psyche Deli in the UK before Am-Hi-Co bought the last of the stock.

Some of these synthetics are surely useful but many of them are unbelievably bad for you and I noticed Sweden had a high death rate with these but are the authorities counting all instances of death where such synthetics are found in the body or only those where other substances are not present?

Kavadreamer

Kava Curious
Well the reporting of deaths etc.. by Swedish authorities cannot be trusted...Although it is surprising to read about up to 10 cases a week of collapsing and overdosing i a small town of only 20000 people where I live.
sometimes I think they are just clueless and call it Spice because they dont know any better.
What about just decriminalising good ol natural cannabis? But condemnation of even the use of plain cannabis use is connected to horror stories about mental illness after only one toke etc... These fears and beliefs seem to live amongst most of the Swedish population although the minority who are curious and try and use soon find that a lot of that government information is false bunk.... I read in a recent police symposium that DMT in ayahuasca is similar to MDM so called extascy pills... Anyhow I am going to start wear tshirts in the summer time that says Kava Kava for World Peace :D:D

I will let you know when the Kava arrives and I do believe I read that most people on forums get their Kava through customs just fine

Sorry I think it is me who is more interested in when the Kava arrives :)

Yes we have watched the synthetics market carefully in Europe. I think if the authorities had allowed the likes of JWH-018, HU-210, CP7-497 and JWH-073 to remain legal they would have avoided the disaster which is now 5fPB-22 and 5fAKB-48. The original Cannabinoids were much less harmful than these multiple fluorinated ones. San Pedro is still allowed in the UK and some other countries, along with Hawaiian Baby Woodrose (extract is LSA I believe). And yes as you say, the name 'Spice' is very outdated but used to describe all manner of substances regularly. Spice hasn't really been available since 2010. There was Spice, Spice Silver, Spice Gold, Spice Diamond, Spice Arctic and Spice Tropical if I remember correctly. De Sjamann in The Netherlands bought the company from Psyche Deli in the UK before Am-Hi-Co bought the last of the stock.

Some of these synthetics are surely useful but many of them are unbelievably bad for you and I noticed Sweden had a high death rate with these but are the authorities counting all instances of death where such synthetics are found in the body or only those where other substances are not present?

Well the reporting of deaths etc.. by Swedish authorities cannot be trusted...Although it is surprising to read about up to 10 cases a week of collapsing and overdosing i a small town of only 20000 people where I live.
sometimes I think they are just clueless and call it Spice because they dont know any better.
What about just decriminalising good ol natural cannabis? But condemnation of even the use of plain cannabis use is connected to horror stories about mental illness after only one toke etc... These fears and beliefs seem to live amongst most of the Swedish population although the minority who are curious and try and use soon find that a lot of that government information is false bunk.... I read in a recent police symposium that DMT in a******** is similar to MDM so called extascy pills... Anyhow I am going to start wear tshirts in the summer time that says Kava Kava for World Peace :D:D

I will let you know when the Kava arrives and I do believe I read that most people on forums get their Kava through customs just fine
DMT the same as MDMA? What are they thinking? They are really ignorant, we have the same problem in Ireland. They cannot distinguish between even the most basic and common substances...

Yes Cannabis would be better than synthetics but I just mentioned the better synthetics of the bunch. 10 cases a week in a poulation of 20,000? Hahaha that would mean that basically the entire town is completely out of their minds on drugs the whole time!

Talk soon!

Kavadreamer

Kava Curious
Sorry if I wrote some forbidden words like a...... and for other readers I have to clearify that this discussion is not related to Kava Kava in any way. It is just about ignorant politics and cultures who are both afraid of and ignorant of the unknown. Anyway Kava Kava to the people o_O

Kavadreamer

Kava Curious
The 2 kilo Malekula magic that I ordered from you has been sorted in Malmö, most likely meaning that it has passed Swedish customs and it hopefully might be delivered to my remote island address in 2 days. In that case a delivery time of only 5 working days that did include transit in London and remote location delivery. I better go and buy some ladies socks to use for Kava filter :) I read about how to make a filter on your GKE homepage and it said stitch one end of the sock? But if you put the kava where the foot normally would be don`t you just tie it in the other end? Aloha

The 2 kilo Malekula magic that I ordered from you has been sorted in Malmö, most likely meaning that it has passed Swedish customs and it hopefully might be delivered to my remote island address in 2 days. In that case a delivery time of only 5 working days that did include transit in London and remote location delivery. I better go and buy some ladies socks to use for Kava filter :) I read about how to make a filter on your GKE homepage and it said stitch one end of the sock? But if you put the kava where the foot normally would be don`t you just tie it in the other end? Aloha
Yes you would just tie the other end, I have to change the site to rectify that silly instruction, thanks for letting me know, I hate having the wrong information online!

Status
Not open for further replies.