What's new

Alternatives to Stone byc N@H.

Hey everyone, I've been watching these forums for a while and been drinking kava almost daily for over a year now. After trying many types, I seem to get the most bang for my buck from Stone by N@H. I was hoping to find some similar alternatives so that I had more options without having to drink twice as much. Any suggestions? Also, is drinking Stone most nights not a good idea? It says in the description, "might not want to drink Stone often." Maybe its just marketing? What's your opinion.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
kavafied's kava supreme or solomon "lapita"...BKH MeloMelo...KavaSociety Borogoru...RealKava Vanuatu...
these are the ones that I consider to be similar to Stone, slight differences between them but generally on the heavier side.

IloveKava23

Kava Curious
I think they're just trying to say that it is potent, there isnt any health risks that come with drinking kava daily. Stone is one of my favorites, not sure what would be a good alternative to you since it can affect people differently.

readyman

Kava Enthusiast
Maybe the kavasseur will chime in as Stone was highly rated he got me started with Stone and I still use it weekly not sure which kava its like but it is some Good kava for me and the wife but it is kinda strong

Thanks Shakas, I've tried Supreme and Melmelo. I'll have to give some of those others a shot. I should mention that I found kava due to an anxiety issue. Sometimes if i'm particularly anxious, the alleviation of that anxiety can make the effects of a particular kava seem more dramatic. Maybe I'll have to figure out kavas that work best while I'm anxious and which ones work better while I'm not.

Thanks for the responses.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
"might not want to drink Stone often." Maybe its just marketing? What's your opinion.
That is a marketing quote from a time in the past when heavy kava was very potent. The heavy kavalactones would last into the next day and continually building them up without a break could make you very sluggish mentally and physically.