What's new

Aluballs or small strainerbags

kavalon629

Kava Curious
Hi guys,
fortunately I got my Aluball Kavamaker today from the USA.
The german customs clearance didn‘t make any trouble as I have read it here releated to the UK.
I‘m really happy with it but noticed that the aluball itself is quite small.
Also I heard that they aren‘t that long lasting.

So a second one would be really nice.
Are they avaiable anywhere in europe? Would be very unpleasant to pay 30€ shipment and taxes for each 20€ aluball…

Alternatively would a small strainerbag probably also be an option. I guess I should shake it a bit longer then.
Any recommendations where I could get such one in europe?

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
Hi guys,
fortunately I got my Aluball Kavamaker today from the USA.
The german customs clearance didn‘t make any trouble as I have read it here releated to the UK.
I‘m really happy with it but noticed that the aluball itself is quite small.
Also I heard that they aren‘t that long lasting.

So a second one would be really nice.
Are they avaiable anywhere in europe? Would be very unpleasant to pay 30€ shipment and taxes for each 20€ aluball…

Alternatively would a small strainerbag probably also be an option. I guess I should shake it a bit longer then.
Any recommendations where I could get such one in europe?
I am a Floridian so I cannot address your questions on European suppliers. But I can say that your aluball should last quiite a while. Keep it clean and you should enjoy a very long term of use. Just make sure that you don't overfill it. Only two level tbsps or less at a time. I like to use mine when I'm drinking different cultivars in the same evening. Traditional prep is best otherwise, particularly with kava that has a pretty coarse grind. Not all medium grinds are the same!