What's new

Am I the Only One

Akava

Kava Enthusiast
Am I the only one who checks kavasseur multiple times daily to see if he uploaded his new reviews?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
In his defense he does care, it's just that Internet in his part of the world is hard to come by. Kaiden was pretty good at it. If I were the kavasseur I'd be letting him take over while connectivity was an issue.

Innynets all dried up. Heard theres some out calaforny way. In all seriousness I doubt I have ANY clue what real ruralness is that The kavasseur sees.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
The kavasseur. I gave up checking a long time ago. Now it's like a little excitement for free if something magically appears there .

infraredz

BULA!
Yeah, it's not that we're bagging on him it's just we know he's not going to be as active anymore. He's probably in the bush so deep he needs satellite phones.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Instead of waiting on Doug, head on over to the review section and write your own. We've already got like ten or so, it'd be great to have more.

infraredz

BULA!
Instead of waiting on Doug, head on over to the review section and write your own. We've already got like ten or so, it'd be great to have more.
Yes, this to ∞

I love that we all get both subjective (the scales Kapm came up with) and subjective (if you want) experiences in one review. The more of those we get the better.

D

Deleted User01

Not everyday but I visit at least once a week to go over his past reviews and plan my next purchase. I'm really anxious to see someone review the Fijian from Bula House. I hear Kavasseur may review some of Bula's Kava (in my next life).