What's new

Ambae is beautiful.

krunkgod

Kava Enthusiast
This stuff is the real deal! Classic peppery vanuatu taste, though not terribly hard to get down; enjoyable some might say. Starts off slowly then ramps up into full body and mind relaxation. I can tell already that this is a GREAT kava to have around for anxiety relief. Headiness is aparent, but won't send you into outerspace like some do. A day at the spa in the form of some coco brown liquid. Really impressive stuff they have here.

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
I tried the old batch of ambae last year and have not cracked open the new one I just got. could you compare the ambae to the santos pride? I tried the Santos it seems as potent as the ambae that I remember. ambae seems more WOW-like and the santos is more stone-like (using N@H in comparison).

krunkgod

Kava Enthusiast
I tried the old batch of ambae last year and have not cracked open the new one I just got. could you compare the ambae to the santos pride? I tried the Santos it seems as potent as the ambae that I remember. ambae seems more WOW-like and the santos is more stone-like (using N@H in comparison).
More WOW like would be a perfect comparison. It is a step above WOW for me. I've never tried the Santos Pride though.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
This stuff is the real deal! Classic peppery vanuatu taste, though not terribly hard to get down; enjoyable some might say. Starts off slowly then ramps up into full body and mind relaxation. I can tell already that this is a GREAT kava to have around for anxiety relief. Headiness is aparent, but won't send you into outerspace like some do. A day at the spa in the form of some coco brown liquid. Really impressive stuff they have here.
100% agreement. The Ambae and the Santos Pride are great couch kavas. Like melt into the couch and not be able to find the bed kavas.

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
Yup this batch is solid. Perfect mind to body krunk, definitely balanced for me. Speech slows down, head feels light but legs getting heavy. Let’s see if some spicy food ramps things up