What's new

An in depth look at Something

verticity

I'm interested in things
Hi everyone. This thread is not about anything in particular. It can be about whatever you want, except rectums. It's purpose is to bump the "Rectum" thread off the front page. There shall be no discussion of rectums, anuses, butts, asses, arses, posteriors, sit-upons, hindquarters--call them what you may--in this thread.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
How refreshing, no more butts. we can just bump this one when the other one comes up. All thought if we don't have an in depth kava discussion, Violet is gonna send us away, lol. Then it will be back.

verticity

I'm interested in things
So you might have noticed that when someone makes a comment on a thread, that thread with the most recent comment in the sub forum pops up on the front page. So I simply ask: if you do make a comment on the rectum thread--because it is an important topic--so very very important to many of us--I am not trying to censor that discussion--but if you make a comment there, then follow it with a comment here. Consider it like electronic toilet paper.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
We still need a valid topic to be here, how about it. Have you ever snorted kava J/K...

verticity

I'm interested in things
Failure to abide by the rule may result in...an ass, arse, hindquarters, butt, etc. whippin'