What's new

An interesting motorbike sifting effect!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I am living between London and Gosport at the moment after my wife's struggles last year and on a Thursday I ride down via Bognor or Chichester to meet up with a bikers group. I usually wait until I get home but I thought tonight I would have some kava while I was at the meeting. Rather than make the kava up and take a plastik I put 20g of powder into each of two aluballs and put them dry in a shaker thinking I'd just shake some out when I felt like it. I put them in the side pannier and rode down for about an hour and a half. I forgot about it for a while but then when I went to get it all of the fine powder was in the shaker itself and when I opened up each ball it contained all of the larger woodier bits of root. So the vibration of the bike had effectively sifted the kava!

Out of interest when I get to Gosport my wife is sleeping so to try and not disturb her too much tonight I did trad prep. After 7 years of drinking kava that is the first time I have done it! It came out fine, tasted strong enough, I could probably wash again. I'm still a blender, aluball or instant fan though!