What's new

An unprecedented level of choice for UK pet lovers!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I'm pleased to say that after many struggles obtaining stock over the years I am now offering the widest selection of kavas for pet lovers all over the UK and Europe. Not only do I have solid Vanuatu and Solomon's offerings but also beautiful Fijian and Tongan kavas. In addition I have various "guest" kavas that I get from time to time. On top of that I have a good quality instant and even a micronised kava in stock right now. If that's not enough I have Dokobana from Art of Kava on it's way to me to add yet another distinct Fijian kava to my list. I've copied my full list from my site at petsupplementseurope.eu below...

In instant I have...

Vanuatu Ceremonial Instant. 100g for £45, 200g for £85 or 400g for £165.

In micronised I have...

Kalm with Kava Heavy blend. Only 1 x 125g for £30 or 1 x 500g for £115 left.

In medium grind I have...

Solomon's Gold, Solomon's Headhunter, Vanuatu Waka, Vanuatu Taboo, Kadavu Waka, Koro Island, Tongan Waka and Tongan Tanaki

These are my regular strains that should always be in stock. 250g is £40, 500g is £75 or 1kg is £145. You can mix and match 2 x 250 for the 500g price, 2 x 500g or 2 x 250 and 1 x 500g for the kilo price.

In addition I often get odd shipments of different kavas which I will list below...

N@H Wow. £90 for 500g.

ROH Premium Fijian. Half a pound for £40.

ROH Hawaiian instant. £30 for 50g.

KWK Pouni Ono. £45 for 250g, £85 for 500g or £165 a kilo.

I also have some good quality strainers for £6 or larger round ones for £8.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
The micronised has gone but the Dokobana is arriving today. Current list below...

In instant I have...

Vanuatu Ceremonial Instant. 100g for £45, 200g for £85 or 400g for £165.

In medium grind I have...

Solomon's Gold, Solomon's Headhunter, Vanuatu Waka, Vanuatu Taboo, Kadavu Waka, Koro Island, Tongan Waka and Tongan Tanaki, now Dokobana Fijian too

These are my regular strains that should always be in stock. 250g is £40, 500g is £75 or 1kg is £145. You can mix and match 2 x 250 for the 500g price, 2 x 500g or 2 x 250 and 1 x 500g for the kilo price.

In addition I often get odd shipments of different kavas which I will list below...

N@H Wow. £90 for 500g.

ROH Premium Fijian. Half a pound for £40.

KWK Pouni Ono. £45 for 250g, £85 for 500g or £165 a kilo.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
My cats tried the Dokobana as soon as it arrived (about 11.30 am!) and it's really nice. A typical smooth Fijian taste and it's very nice and relaxing without being too sedative.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
My cats tried the Dokobana as soon as it arrived (about 11.30 am!) and it's really nice. A typical smooth Fijian taste and it's very nice and relaxing without being too sedative.
Uk Pets have it good...My cat could use some but she hates the smell.

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
Kava must be in the Catnip family of plants
If Cats like the smell of both.
And both plants provide relaxation for both humans and cats

Orz[EST]

Kava Enthusiast
I did not believe in catnip, I suspected it is just placebo / rural legend.

Alas, there is a randomized study that says that a mixture of these mild aromatherapy plants actually has some effect: