What's new

I Love Kava Friday And here we are.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I was supposed to have a kava session with a friend yesterday but he said he wasn't feeling well--for the best. I don't wanna catch whatever he's sick with. More kava for me, I guess! I should probably make up a stronger batch of kava than I usually do for the weekend.

jewalker7842

Kava Curious
Stormy here today in Middle TN, but going to be in the 40s in the morning. Going to be good hunting weather! I'm enjoying a few shells early during the workday (benefit working from home) of my Kava Kings Tongan.

I'll be getting up at 4 AM to hit the road by 4:30 AM to head out to the treestand to see if I can put another deer in the freezer. Then after the afternoon hunt i'll be sitting back with a few more shells watching TV and going to sleep. Have a great weekend everyone!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Stormy here today in Middle TN, but going to be in the 40s in the morning. Going to be good hunting weather! I'm enjoying a few shells early during the workday (benefit working from home) of my Kava Kings Tongan.

I'll be getting up at 4 AM to hit the road by 4:30 AM to head out to the treestand to see if I can put another deer in the freezer. Then after the afternoon hunt i'll be sitting back with a few more shells watching TV and going to sleep. Have a great weekend everyone!
Sweet. Fellow Middle Tennessean. Glad there's more of us to contribute to the worlds # of kava drinkers. There could be....dozens....of us.

My parents property is backed up to Radnor Lake state park, and you could seriously hunt deer out of the bedroom windows. I can't think of a time I went over to their house without seeing at least 5-10 deer in the back yard.

jewalker7842

Kava Curious
Sweet. Fellow Middle Tennessean. Glad there's more of us to contribute to the worlds # of kava drinkers. There could be....dozens....of us.

My parents property is backed up to Radnor Lake state park, and you could seriously hunt deer out of the bedroom windows. I can't think of a time I went over to their house without seeing at least 5-10 deer in the back yard.
I remember when I introduced myself in the new member forum that you were from the Nashville area. I'm up towards Clarkesville in Coopertown. I've turned quite a few people on to kava in my circle of friends. None are as heavy of users as I am (I drink it everyday in moderation, 2-4 shells max).

As far as hunting goes I live on 8 acres in the country and can hunt in my back yard, but not many deer come through often. I hunt down in the Mt. Juliet area and public land up towards Cedar Hill. I don't know what it is, but deer love lakes lol.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I remember when I introduced myself in the new member forum that you were from the Nashville area. I'm up towards Clarkesville in Coopertown. I've turned quite a few people on to kava in my circle of friends. None are as heavy of users as I am (I drink it everyday in moderation, 2-4 shells max).
Love hearing it. Don't worry, I likely make up for low consumption ;)

Thank you for spreading the word about kava. The more people we we have on board that see how awesome this plant is, the better.

Interestingly you're not the first member here from the Clarksville area.

I figured I'd see way more people from Nashville here than Clarksville, but there are surprises around every corner with kava.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I believe deer hunting ramps up more in November up here in Minnesota. My friend is an avid hunter and it's usually him and his dad out of the group that goes that bag themselves a deer. Meanwhile on the kava front, I don't think he's that big on it.