What's new

Anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies.

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
Looking to see what strain from cactus kava helped with anxiety the most for you guys.
Hi, @Harry!

Thanks for taking a look at my products. Sometimes the individual vendor sub-forums are overlooked considering how many of us there are, so if it's alright, I'll give you my opinion. Since everyone has their own spectrum of anxiety, I'll talk about each product of mine individually, and you can make the best determination from there.

Loa Lawena - This is a very "heady" kava, meaning that its effects are more pronounced in your brain, rather than body ( we call those "heavy" kavas). Personally, it's my favorite of the three, but sometimes extremely heady kavas can make people a bit antsy. So if you naturally are an antsy person, you might want to try a different variety first.
'Eva - This is the most balanced of my kavas, offering both a heavy and heady feel. This would probably be my recommendation for you.
'Ono - This is my second best recommendation for you, as it's also somewhat balanced, but it leans towards the heavy side (which is more prone to make you fall asleep than help with your anxiety).

All that being said, I think a sampler is probably the best route to go, just so you can see how each one feels and tastes. Each order you make with Cactus Kava includes a really great nylon strainer, too, so you'll have all of the tools you need to make kava. The sampler is located here: http://cactuskava.com/product/ck-sampler

Please reach out if you have any questions!

-Morgan Smith
[email protected]

Harry

Kava Curious
Hi, @Harry!

Thanks for taking a look at my products. Sometimes the individual vendor sub-forums are overlooked considering how many of us there are, so if it's alright, I'll give you my opinion. Since everyone has their own spectrum of anxiety, I'll talk about each product of mine individually, and you can make the best determination from there.

Loa Lawena - This is a very "heady" kava, meaning that its effects are more pronounced in your brain, rather than body ( we call those "heavy" kavas). Personally, it's my favorite of the three, but sometimes extremely heady kavas can make people a bit antsy. So if you naturally are an antsy person, you might want to try a different variety first.
'Eva - This is the most balanced of my kavas, offering both a heavy and heady feel. This would probably be my recommendation for you.
'Ono - This is my second best recommendation for you, as it's also somewhat balanced, but it leans towards the heavy side (which is more prone to make you fall asleep than help with your anxiety).

All that being said, I think a sampler is probably the best route to go, just so you can see how each one feels and tastes. Each order you make with Cactus Kava includes a really great nylon strainer, too, so you'll have all of the tools you need to make kava. The sampler is located here: http://cactuskava.com/product/ck-sampler

Please reach out if you have any questions!

-Morgan Smith
[email protected]
I went ahead and ordered up some Loa lawena, Ono indeed puts me right to bed lol and Eva I will try next. Thanks for the reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.