What's new

Any Preference Over Kavafied Tonga and Kalm with Kava Tongan?

Valyn

Kava Curious
I am looking for a quick buy on Amazon for a heady and slightly sedating Kava. I have tried both in the past but I cannot remember which one had the best effects. I've had great experiences with both vendors, but wanted other people's opinions on what they find works the best for them and give insight into what each one brings.

I remember taking Kavafied Tongan one time - 3 tablespoons in a cup of water - and experiencing a trance-like state that rivals potent drugs. The experience was amazing but it does not happen every time. I have less experience with KWK Tongan but I found it consistent and gave a good euphoric state with some sedation.

I know Kava is subjective, but wouldn't mind some help in how I spend the next $40 on Kava this week.

Thank you.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
They are both very good. Pouni has a heavier bottom to it, and this may just be me but I find it makes me sleepy so I only drink it at night, whereas for me usually kava Tonga is usually something I drink during the day. Kavafied Kava Tonga tastes smoother and creamier and is more light and heady in effect, to me, anyway..

SteadyChillVibe

Kava Curious
My experience with loa waka from kalm with kava has been great thus far. I started drinking my first cup around 11am at work. I got loads of energy as I sipped throughout the day. When I got home I had a really strong batch and now we are here… can’t move and I’m almost falling over definitely having a lighter day tomorrow, as I think I’m finished up with my Reverse Tolerance. Sorry I got off topic, what I was trying to get at is this is the first kava to ever give me that much energy. Hope this helped. Sip on :)

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I am looking for a quick buy on Amazon for a heady and slightly sedating Kava. I have tried both in the past but I cannot remember which one had the best effects. I've had great experiences with both vendors, but wanted other people's opinions on what they find works the best for them and give insight into what each one brings.

I remember taking Kavafied Tongan one time - 3 tablespoons in a cup of water - and experiencing a trance-like state that rivals potent drugs. The experience was amazing but it does not happen every time. I have less experience with KWK Tongan but I found it consistent and gave a good euphoric state with some sedation.

I know Kava is subjective, but wouldn't mind some help in how I spend the next $40 on Kava this week.

Thank you.
I know I am a week late responding here but Kalm with kava also has a lineup on Amazon called Just Kava, They have a Tongan, Fijian and Vanuatu blend. It costs $40 a pound. I have not tried the Tongan but I can speak for the other two as quite potent for the money. The Vanuatu blend stands out as the strongest and therefore the best bang for the buck.

With the KWK lineup, Loa Waka is probably my favorite. The Pouni' Ono is a close second but from experience, Tongan kavas tend to be too light and not quite as potent. I can see a less experienced drinker, thinking the kava is not good but it is actually just more subtle in its effects.