What's new

Any vendors still shipping?

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
Thanks @Henry, I just figured out that kavaeurope.eu is the right address to order outside of Poland. I wonder how a kava shipment is treated when it travels across the European Union, as the legal status of consuming kava is still debated.

Has anyone tried to order from them and can share some experiences? Maybe I'll open a separate thread for that...

aviavieu

Kava Enthusiast
Yes these stores are from Poland. Only in these stores in Poland or maybe Eu. Kava is as a dietary supplement

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks @Henry, I just figured out that kavaeurope.eu is the right address to order outside of Poland. I wonder how a kava shipment is treated when it travels across the European Union, as the legal status of consuming kava is still debated.

Has anyone tried to order from them and can share some experiences? Maybe I'll open a separate thread for that...
Can you not just go straight to Henry's NZ store?

Better prices by far and the best service you would ever desire. I just looked at the europe reseller, only Pacific Elixir available and instant, much pricier too.

I would say it only makes sense for Polish residents to use the European store over Henry's own.

Unless I've calculated something very wrong in which case please feel free to correct me anybody.

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
Can you not just go straight to Henry's NZ store?
Better prices by far and the best service you would ever desire. I just looked at the europe reseller, only Pacific Elixir available and instant, much pricier too.
The price in the Polish reseller's shop is not too bad, actually.

@Kalm with Kava Thanks for confirming!

Last edited:

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
Kisa's Kava is still shipping product. You can buy Kisa’s Kava on website our www.kisaskava.com or Amazon. After ordering you will receive product within 1-3 days.
I just ordered a bag from you guys on Amazon and as of now it says it hasn't shipped yet. I ordered it yesterday and the last time I ordered from you guys it got here the next day which is fantastic. But this last order hasn't shipped yet according to Amazon.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
We are still shipping. We have plenty Tongan Kava ready to go. Our Vanuatu Kava stock is quite low though. Hope you are all safe and well out there.
Haha, when you said "well out there", I initially took the other meaning, as I certainly am myself, pretty much most of the time! ☺

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I also have an order en route to UK from Namaknalathome guys.

I wanted to order from Kavaroots but no UK ship it seemed?

EmeraldKava3690

Kava Curious
Just had an order shipped from Cactus Kava. Have only ever used KWK, but they were not able to take my credit information for some odd reason... so I chose to try CK. Seems like they have an eerily similar site to KWK, and are sent from the same distribution center. In any event, they literally sent my kava to the distribution center within hours of order, and it is already on its way.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Which vendors aren't shipping? I think most of them have been operating normally.
A few were running low on stock. I think Judd said he had a larger shipment coming in soon or it's already in. Chris was being hammered due everyone stocking up, but to my knowledge they've all continued to ship what they have. I think it speaks to the tenacity of our vendors to be sure their customers get kava during this extremely difficult time.