What's new

Anybody with experience of these products?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I had the quick kava instant and really enjoyed it. Haven't heard too much on the reports of the other things they carry, and they do carry quite a plethora of kava strains.

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
Oh sweet my avatar was transferred, nice. I didnt know about this seller. I'm intrigued. Anyone know what their shipping to Canada is like?

Andrew Procyk

Noble Kava
Kava Vendor
I'm going to give a couple of these a try. I'll report back.
Dear Ed:

Thanks for giving us a shot! We usually have varying grades of mill in stock on each of our varieties - although have run low on the Tanna Marang, with only the medium available, and one of the others - not sure which right now. If you have a preference (Some people would rather use the coarse mill, use more, but avoid the possibility to the "kava gut," while others like a near-micronized for either toss-and-wash, or for the surface-area to volume ratio. despite some possibility of the strainer not gathering it all.) please feel free to give us a call. We do not have that option on the web page just yet, and generally send out medium grade for web-based orders. Also, to ice the cake, our servers are down. (grumble.)

Nonetheless, thanks again, and feel free to give us a ring with your order, or any questions or comments if the web page is not plausible, or if you are more comfortable talking to a person generally. The phone number is on out FB page, and if you don't have that, feel free to BC me a message. Mention in the notes, or to the person on the phone, that you got to us through the forums, and we will throw in a couple extra value-added kava products we carry. Usually, the candies from Steve at Ozia are among our favorites to toss in with larger orders. As I may have said before, GREAT to keep in the car for traffic. ;-) Hopefully, our server problems will be taken care of soon, but that said - it is just our luck to have things go down so shortly after we FINALLY get the web-based portion of things designed and working correctly. Oh, ain't technology grand! (It does give us these forums though.) ;-)

Again - much appreciated, and we look forward to giving you a taste of our grog, and some other specials.

Alez! Cheers!

Iahi (Andrew)

Ed!

Kava Enthusiast
Hey Andrew,

I may have gotten the order through before the server went to poo. I got a confirmation this morning that the order had been shipped.

I believe my order was 1 kilo of Kaolik and 1 of Pentecost Pride, if you could confirm that it did/did not go through. My real name is also not Ed (gasp!).

Status
Not open for further replies.