What's new

Anyone compared different micronized strains?

Sincere goose

Kava Curious
Hey guys done at least 15 hours of research. Was just curious if anyone has compared the micronized kava from Bkh, calm with kava, and GHK?

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Hey guys done at least 15 hours of research. Was just curious if anyone has compared the micronized kava from Bkh, calm with kava, and GHK?
You can't go wrong with any of the micronized from those three vendors. I have had micronized from both BKH and GHK and they were both excellent - and KWK is great vendor so I am sure their micro is good as well. It will really come down to personal preference.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
15 hours? Well you're on your way to your 10,000!

Personally I wouldn't entertain micronised unless you have a cast iron stomach. If you want shake and pour kava pay a bit more for the instant, it's always a better experience in my opinion.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
Personally I wouldn't entertain micronised unless you have a cast iron stomach. If you want shake and pour kava pay a bit more for the instant, it's always a better experience in my opinion.
I couldn't agree more. I recently went through a period of time consuming only instant and micronized (11 year) because they were just so much more effective than medium grind has been and I was reminded how much different the two are when it comes to side effects.

Sincere goose

Kava Curious
I couldn't agree more. I recently went through a period of time consuming only instant and micronized (11 year) because they were just so much more effective than medium grind has been and I was reminded how much different the two are when it comes to side effects.
Really you enjoyed the instant more? I've tried and compared both alone with medium grind this week. So far the micronized has easily been the strongest for me. Really appreciate the input boys

OwenShang

Kava Curious
"So far the micronized has easily been the strongest for me."
It sure does, but you'll get used to it in no time.