What's new

Anyone in Vanuatu ?

Idgie

Kava Enthusiast
That is good to know about where women might (or might not) be welcome!  :)

Again love your stories, share more & pictures whenever you can.

I'm still laughing at your description of  how there is spit everywhere!  lol

Andrew Procyk

Noble Kava
Kava Vendor
You still out there? I'll be landing in Vila on the 3rd, then off to the outer islands the next day. Sadly, no electric = no way to post stories, but we are going to rig up the village with some solar power while we are there, so perhaps by the end of the stay I can get some word out. Please hit me on my email if you'll be around for a shell or 12.

Alez!

~AP

Papakava said:
You still out there? I'll be landing in Vila on the 3rd, then off to the outer islands the next day. Sadly, no electric = no way to post stories, but we are going to rig up the village with some solar power while we are there, so perhaps by the end of the stay I can get some word out. Please hit me on my email if you'll be around for a shell or 12.

Alez!

~AP
No sorry mate...back home. I needed a break from it lol ! Still ive brought home some high quality powdered & that will do when fresh isnt here.

I've had chewed in my past trips, very sweet & strong. Never had stone ground ( i assume you mean the real thing, roots ground in a piece of coral) its mostly done on Penticost & the northern islands from what I'm told. I've only been to efate & tanna.

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
Don't know if I'd ever wanna go to Vanuatu...cuz I'd never wanna leave. They'd end up rollin me out of the place every morning. I'd probably be less than 5% bodyfat though if I ever did leave since I'd quit eating a few days after arriving.