What's new

anyone interested trading for slightly less than a pound of squanch waka?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpaca

Kava Curious
had about 9 tablespoons, unfortunately i have chrohns and this particular variety doesn't sit well in my gut (which i've never experienced with fijian) :/
anyone interested in trading for an equal amount?

Attachments

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
had about 9 tablespoons, unfortunately i have chrohns and this particular variety doesn't sit well in my gut (which i've never experienced with fijian) :/
when is that from? All the recent packages of Squanch I've had show on the label whether it's Waka or Lawena.

Ben Thomas

Kava Enthusiast
Love squanch. What you looking for?

Ben Thomas

Kava Enthusiast
Must be a new label then. How did it taste? I wonder if it's a new batch, too? Last batch I got didn't taste as bad as the previous batch. Just as strong, just not as much of a full frontal assault on sensibilities.
I didn’t find it offensive either. Definitely got that mouth and face numbing effect. Peppery and bitter

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
That is Squanch, I was using some extra labels I had till my new shipment of labels came in. So if it just says Squanch it is Waka.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
That is Squanch, I was using some extra labels I had till my new shipment of labels came in. So if it just says Squanch it is Waka.
and damn fine it is, too. I have a pound of that and have been systematically testing it blending with every Tongan I can get my mitts on. Something about Squanch and Tongan, match made in heaven. And that wakaless label waka really blends nice for taste and effect, better than the previous batch, IMO.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
9tbs my goodness.
and damn fine it is, too. I have a pound of that and have been systematically testing it blending with every Tongan I can get my mitts on. Something about Squanch and Tongan, match made in heaven. And that wakaless label waka really blends nice for taste and effect, better than the previous batch, IMO.
Yeah I find the last several batches easier to drink than my Lawena. Damn near sippin' Kava.

Status
Not open for further replies.