What's new

Anyone Tried the New batch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Has anyone recieved theirs yet and what's it like/do you recommend? I have not tried any of DNB stuff but I am curious

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
I preferred the previous batch from the other cultivar. To me it feels about average strength, not much heaviness. I think it's an OK buy for the price and if you don't need the muscle relaxation and body buzz. The last batch was really balanced feeling, hoping it will make a return.

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
@ThePiper It doesn't seem to pack the punch of the the other bags I've bought. The taste is good as far as kava goes and for the price it's still a good buy but it is weaker than other Fijian kavas I've had recently

kavabala

Kava Curious
Hey there!
I have bought the new batch, and I'll share my thoughts about it.
I personally have thoroughly enjoyed it. It turned out a bit more heady than heavy, unlike the previous batch. The effects were strong.

Quick review-
I made an order for 8 oz of their new batch of Fijian Waka earlier this week.
I have only tried it tonight, but in my opinion it is quite strong. I steeped a little over 4 tablespoons in warm water and coconut milk / creamer for 10 minutes. Then, I proceeded to filter it with a 75 micron bag and kneeded it for about 8 minutes.

The result was strong. Both in the taste (very gross, it numbed my whole mouth and throat as well), along with effects as I'm feeling very relaxed and content. Definitely more heady than their previous batch. I like it much more than BKH's Borogu.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tonythefiddler

Kava Curious
I'm trying to trade off 1 unopened and one opened half lb of the old batch if anyone's interested. I only do micronized, sadly any medium grind makes me sick as a dog. Sucks cause Dua was my fav! Hopefully sometime they make a micro Dua and then I won't buy from anyone else ever again haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.