What's new

Anyone tried?

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I'm curious if anyone has had the kava here. They seem to have two strains, A tongan from vava'u and a tongan from ha'apai. I'd love to find a kava that was like the old tongans from BKH.

Kavaloloko

Kavaloloko Kava Co.
Kava Vendor
I'm curious if anyone has had the kava here. They seem to have two strains, A tongan from vava'u and a tongan from ha'apai. I'd love to find a kava that was like the old tongans from BKH.
We are actually a "Newbie" Vendor to Kava Forums. We've only really supplied Kava to people here in the state of Colorado. Became a legit business a little over a year ago but have been supplying Kava here in Colorado for several years, mainly to the Polynesian & Micronesian communities.
Im not sure what kind of Tongan Kava BKH supplied so I'm not able to compare.. & I can't say that our Kava is great because it may not be fore everyone..
But I can say that our Kava is pretty popular here especially with the Pacific Islanders! We are not the only Kava suppliers here in Colorado but we've become the most popular.
If you have any questions we'd be happy to help the best way we can.

Cmr4407

Tried the Tongan og the last three nights. Very good night time kava very sedative anti axiety and great for pain relief. No next morning fog or lethargy. Easy to drink flavor has a sweet smell and taste that I have never experienced. Definantly go easy on the amount had to stay under 40 grams or I had trouble staying awake. Very clean feeling deep meditative, one with the couch kava.
Also had very interesting lucid dreams

Last edited:

Kavaloloko

Kavaloloko Kava Co.
Kava Vendor
Tried the Tongan og the last three nights. Very good night time kava very sedative anti axiety and great for pain relief. No next morning fog or lethargy. Easy to drink flavor has a sweet smell and taste that I have never experienced. Definantly go easy on the amount had to stay under 40 grams or I had trouble staying awake. Very clean feeling deep meditative, one with the couch kava.
Also had very interesting lucid dreams

Im glad you enjoyed it! & Yes you might want to take it easy with the Kava Tonga OG.. but great for someone looking for a heavy Kava.

Last edited:

Aceofwands9

Kava Enthusiast
I didn't realize that there was heavy tongans since nearly everything else i've heard of from tonga is considered heady. I'll have to check out the tongan og, sounds interesting!

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
I just mixed up 3 small alluballs of the Tonga OG and had 2 6 ounce glasses of it.
The taste is very smooth and not bitter at all. The color was very light, so maybe the water did not mix with the kava well. I shook it for 6 minutes pretty vigorously.

The effects is very nice. I am having a very stressful day and this kava melted the stress away.

I notice it is very relaxing to the muscles.

It is not sedative that makes you tired and a little nauseated like some of the heavy Vanuatuan Kavas.

It is more like a very pleasant, clean relaxation.

Kavaloloko

Kavaloloko Kava Co.
Kava Vendor
I just mixed up 3 small alluballs of the Tonga OG and had 2 6 ounce glasses of it.
The taste is very smooth and not bitter at all. The color was very light, so maybe the water did not mix with the kava well. I shook it for 6 minutes pretty vigorously.

The effects is very nice. I am having a very stressful day and this kava melted the stress away.

I notice it is very relaxing to the muscles.

It is not sedative that makes you tired and a little nauseated like some of the heavy Vanuatuan Kavas.

It is more like a very pleasant, clean relaxation.
Try straining it with a strainer bag & drinking it that way