What's new

Anyone up for a krunk session in Virginia this month?

Palmetto

Thank God!
Hey, I have a few days of freedom from family around the fourth of July, plus a few days on either side. Anyone up for a kava gathering in that time frame or the second half of summer? Could be my place, or could be somewhere else. Preferably the Southern half of Virginia. Everyone bring some root to share.

Palmetto

Thank God!
I'm surprised no one seems interested. My place will be available. I live near Yorktown, VA. Not a bad place to see history, hang out at bay beaches, and walk around a pretty town as well.

Palmetto

Thank God!
a bit far for me, mate, but let me know if you ever visit NZ :)
Bay of Islands is on my top 10 list of places to go. I llived with a Kiwi couple temporarily years ago. Nice folks. I kept getting confused by the pronunciation of certain words. At our job, we used the word "target" a lot, but it kept sounding like "tiger" in Kiwi talk.

Señor Chuggs

Friend of Kava
i might be up for something like this later on this summer. I have family in Wilmington NC im planning to see and I could possibly stop in Southern VA for a krunk sesh. Unfortunately I cant take off this weekend. :grumpy:

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
I'm surprised no one seems interested. My place will be available. I live near Yorktown, VA. Not a bad place to see history, hang out at bay beaches, and walk around a pretty town as well.
Squanch lives in VA, but I'm thinking he said he was going to visit family in PA over the holiday. Don't feel too badly. Kapm & I both live in the same CITY and have yet to share any shells. People get busy with other things and sometimes its just not practical. Kapm lives completely on the other side of Nashville, and so simply driving up there would take a lot of time that is already short in supply. For me, when I have any spare time I'm usually on my bicycle on long rides & drink kava at night when it gets close to (or past) the dinner hour. I've got a guitar that begs me to pick it up every time I see it, and I've got some software projects that hog my time. If thats not enough I've got to help my Mom out with stuff at odd intervals, and my lawn demands attention every 2 weeks. So... Don't feel too bad about it. keep asking from time to time & someone will pay you a visit. Sounds like you have a really nice place to relax and down a few shells with a friend next to the sea shore.

Chris1052

Kava Curious
I may be able to later on in the summer. I live near Charlotte, NC which is about 5 hours from Yorktown. I've been up in that area once on a trip to the bay and I'd love to go back. I think a nice heavy kava session on the beach in the evening would be glorious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk