What's new

Anyone work with Kava King?

Status
Not open for further replies.

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
Was just checking out some other places and stumbled on Kava King.
The site looks fairly well, but I dont know if their customer service, and product match.

Has anyone tried Kava King?
If so, hows it?

endwatcher

Well, I ordered some cappuccino instant"Something different", should be here today "
I will, for the good of the team;)be the tester!

D

Deleted User01

Attaboy EndWatcher, that's the ole spirit! Let us know ...

violet

Do all things with love
Hmm, I would be interested in knowing how their micronization process works, if it is solvent free or not. The kava recipes look pretty appealing, perhaps a good way to introduce someone to kava who would be turned off by traditional brew.

WakaGrade

Grog 4 your Nog
I ordered their vanilla instant from the Swanson Vitamins website and it is good. Just mix with water. I used 3 level tablespoons mixed with about 2 cups of water for a good face melter.

endwatcher

Nice WakaGrade, was it on the Kavain side, or DHM?

Violet,
The package says
Kava
Maltodextrin Guar gum
cellulose gum
Vitamin E
Vitamin D3
natural flavors
Looks to be just micronized, and not a "extract"

What I don't like is that it doesn't state the amount of Kavalactones, or if it has caffeine.

Packaging is nice.
I will post a more detailed review, and pictures later

Will be consuming some tomorrow, and will let you all know how it goes

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
Well, I jumped on the bandwagon and placed an order..So Bula!! :D Now I'm curious to see how long shipping time is;)

endwatcher

I purchased mine through Amazon instead of the main site simply because It was easier, and it took 2 days.

What kind did you get KavaGurl?

WakaGrade

Grog 4 your Nog
I will say this stuff is disgusting. It tasted very artificial. Took 3 Tablespoons chugged to get where I like to get with kava.

endwatcher

Yea, sorry Kavagurl.
Did you read my review?
The stevia makes it awful.
But the chocolates were fantastic!

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
Yeaaah I've been following..and now I wish I'd gotten the chocolate too. Lol..Oh well, that'll teach me to jump to fast;)

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Kava King is one of the oldest. The first time I tried their instant was the first time I ever tried Kava. That was in 1999 and they carried it at a health food store where I worked. It came in a little square tin and packed quite the punch. It was responsible for my conversion!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Kava King is one of the oldest. The first time I tried their instant was the first time I ever tried Kava. That was in 1999 and they carried it at a health food store where I worked. It came in a little square tin and packed quite the punch. It was responsible for my conversion!
Kava King - King's Reserve. Never forget.

Kava King was my first real kava also, powerful, and definitely cost effective. Kava king traded hands a few times a couple of years back, and the kava king we have today I'm not 100% convinced is the same as it was.

Instead of true instant kava, kava king's parent company conaloe micronizes root instead of drying prepared kava, however the chocolate bars are interesting.

Below, information showing kava king's affiliation to conaloe.

Conaloe - Kava King

Kava King Products Logo Registration

I'd love to get them here on the forums, but it looks like kavakingproducts is a subsidiary of conaloe, and conaloe seems to be a large establishment so getting a single source of participation from them may be nearly impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.