What's new

I Love Kava Friday Arrival

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
Any fans here of Survivor the show? They often take place in exotic places like Fiji. I want to see a season where they introduce kava to the mix and drama. The show could be so much better, forget immunity idols, I'd be out looking for kava.
I've never seen the show but they did one series in Vanuatu about 10 years ago. You'd want to be voted out as soon as possible so you could get away and head to the nakamal

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
@Krunʞy , I recall watching the very first season of that show. I think they’d have a hard time getting people to hate on each other.

@nabanga , how do you peel the tiny roots? Or do you not have to bother?
Just wash the mud off and then rub them with coconut husk fibre - it takes the fine skin off easy. For the tiny roots it doesn't really matter.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
Any fans here of Survivor the show? They often take place in exotic places like Fiji. I want to see a season where they introduce kava to the mix and drama. The show could be so much better, forget immunity idols, I'd be out looking for kava.
I think that's a winning strategy if you found some. Just get away every afternoon to harvest and make a bowl to share with all. Let them know what will go away should you be voted out. Then you can go sleep while they decide each others fate.