What's new

Art of kava

Just found this awesome vendor called the art of kava, haven't seen it in kavassuer channel. It's better than alot of stuff he reviews wonder why he doesn't like it

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Just found this awesome vendor called the art of kava, haven't seen it in kavassuer channel. It's better than alot of stuff he reviews wonder why he doesn't like it
They're a kavaforums approved vendor and frequent this website pretty regularly.

I don't think I've ever heard The Kavasseur say anything negative about art of kava. Knowing him, he's likely got an entire kitchen full of kava waiting to be reviewed, lol.

Probably but you'd think by now he'd have reviewed them they're extremely high quality and single cultivar kavas. Idk maybe they won't send him free kava to review like the other places do.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
I loved my Art of Kava roots. I tried their waka sample pack which included Koro Island, Kadavu, Dokobana waka, and Taveuni. I naturally enjoy wakas very much, so it may be a bit of bias to say I loved their waka selection when I am already a waka appreciator. Art of Kava and Karuna Kava partnered in a way allowing me to try more AoK roots. In form of premade beverages, handbrewed by Karuna Kava, using roots from Art of Kava (and various vendors such as Pu'u O Hoku Ranch). Through this method I have tried purple temotu (strong!) and damu (tasty, mellow, unique) from AoK, and I was pretty darn excited about them.

Give a try, definitely. Budget wisely so that you are getting more kava for your kash. If two half pounds exceeds the price of a whole pound, consider getting a whole pound instead. Get something you think will be fantastic, and there is a good chance you will be pleased. This is true for many of the kava vendors I have tried which appear on the main page of this forum. Be aware, some cultivars of kava are too strong for me, others too mild. Some lawenas, are too mild. Some wakaa or Vanuatu or Solomon kava roots are too strong for me. Kavas which were too strong for my preference include Stone from Nakamal at Home, Nambawan from Bula Kava House, and the original Koro Island from Art of Kava. Go with your gut on which kava will be best for you. Bula!

Last edited:

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
Ah yall are awesome and thank you!

Doug and I talked very briefly awhile back about a kava review. We both agreed as it made sense to hold off as we both wanted Art of Kava to stand and suceed on our own. Honestly the good reviews really do help quite a bit and it's only fair to wait awhile.

Haha yah I'm sure he has tons of Kava he's working thru for sure and with travel etc..I get it.

Technically he's don't a kava review for us in a round about way thru karuna kavas review. Tho it was also more so about the flavors Ben puts out over there in Boise. Fantastic flavor machine. Really great at crafting flavors.

That's one thing we actually don't do. I don't send out pr packages or at least haven't. Free kava for reviews, can be very biased. So we're super careful with that. If/when we get there,I'll make a relationship with the influencer, journalist etc and make sure they're educated before the tasting and answer questions afterwards. Then that's that, their opinion is just that and I appreciate open and honest feedback. If there are any weird issues of course I always like a heads up. If there's anything that needs attention it gets fixed quickly. That's for everything, orders, website issues, shipping issues etc.

Anyway! Lol

So glad yall are loving our kava. The verified kava vendors list as jp said is a great resource.

Were always working on ways to improve everything and its always nice to see some love!

Best

Zac H.
Aok