What's new

Micronized Kava Review Ava Lea

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, I figured I would do a review on some of my own kava. I have been talking to a kava farmer in Samoa but still have yet to make a deal. So I decided I would harvest some of my Ava Lea, this is a Samoan kava that looks a lot like the Hawaiian Nene.
This kava will be ready for sale in a week or so, it is still in the processing stage but I did make enough for me to try and it is like WOW. The effects come on fast and strong, I like it a lot, the taste is great just like all the other Samoan kava that I have tried.
I do not have enough to make this in the instant grind so I will only have the medium grind and the micronized.
I was so happy that this kava was soooooooooo gooooood. I will let you all know when I get it up on my site. Aloha nui loa.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted User01

Samoan Kava??? What will they think of next? Sign me up man. I guess you should change the name of your company to "Kavas of the World". Maybe have a kava of the week club. :D

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
How does Ava Lea compare to Mo'i or Mahakea? @shakas?
'ava lea is more like mo'i than mahakea.
to me, 'ava lea is very similar to mo'i in overall effects, but mo'i is more potent.
'ava lea has a better taste, similar to kavaboy, and a potency that falls between kavaboy and mo'i.
i group kavaboy's hinehina, 'ava lea and mo'i together in my book.
prices aside, very little is different, their potency per tablespoon would be the main factor.
i need to review 'ava lea and mo'i soon, but i think these few sentences actually sum it all up succinctly. ::happyshell::

Last edited:

blindy107

Kava Lover
Interesting opinion @shakas. I feel like the euphoric headiness is very small compared to moi and hinehina.

For me there was more physical relaxation than even mahakea which I was surprised to find. Guess I should continue to experiment and document it. :sneaky:

This kava is krazy!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Interesting opinion @shakas. I feel like the euphoric headiness is very small compared to moi and hinehina.

For me there was more physical relaxation than even mahakea which I was surprised to find. Guess I should continue to experiment and document it. :sneaky:

This kava is krazy!
definitely light and heady for me, but a step toward the heavier side appears at the tail end of high (normal) dosing, which I like.

blindy107

Kava Lover
Yeah it's headier than I remember! Odd that I didn't notice this last time. Maybe I plopped down and vegged out too soon after. Tonight I whipped up some culinary delights and the added focus was nice!