What's new

Back in Stock but with Limited quantities to last till mid June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dua Na Bilo

Kava Vendor
Hello Fellow Kava Enthusiasts!

Just wanna give a heads up that we are back in stock but have limited stock available. I am going on a long holiday visiting a few Pacific Islands and will not be restocking till mid of June so if we run out of kava soon, that will be it until mid of June when I return.

I suggest that if you love our waka to stock up to avoid disappointment in case it runs out in another few weeks time. Will try to link up with few new farmers in the different countries while on holiday to bring you some great new kavas.

Till then Bula to the Hula!
James

Zentri

Kava Enthusiast
That is awesome to hear James and I wish you the best of luck in your travels and endeavors!

I would be particularly interested in different kinds of waka, the stronger the better, spicy doesn't bother me either, your kava is already some of the best I've tried and I absolutely love the effects so you already know a good kava when you see one and I'm interested to see what else you can find :)

Lawena would be cool too but IMO especially if it's priced the same I would personally usually buy a waka because it's almost always stronger, other people might feel differently though.

Honestly even some lateral root pieces would be amazing, like little chunks ... might not be a huge seller but I would absolutely love to chew on some of your waka roots :) (like these!) though I understand if you can't get them because most farms just grind their roots.

And as someone else mentioned, a micro made from your waka (or whatever you find that's strongest lol) would be great and something I look forward to trying if it's ever available.

Godspeed on your adventures! And if you have time please let us know how things are going, we love any news lol.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I certainly enjoyed the order I got and ordered more. Great taste. And the next morning I felt great for about 4 hours, never seen that before. Happened twice so I know the first time was not a fluke, it definitely makes you feel really great the next morning. Anyone else experience that, I wonder?

kava_chief

Kava Curious
That is awesome to hear James and I wish you the best of luck in your travels and endeavors!

I would be particularly interested in different kinds of waka, the stronger the better, spicy doesn't bother me either, your kava is already some of the best I've tried and I absolutely love the effects so you already know a good kava when you see one and I'm interested to see what else you can find :)

Lawena would be cool too but IMO especially if it's priced the same I would personally usually buy a waka because it's almost always stronger, other people might feel differently though.

Honestly even some lateral root pieces would be amazing, like little chunks ... might not be a huge seller but I would absolutely love to chew on some of your waka roots :) (like these!) though I understand if you can't get them because most farms just grind their roots.

And as someone else mentioned, a micro made from your waka (or whatever you find that's strongest lol) would be great and something I look forward to trying if it's ever available.

Godspeed on your adventures! And if you have time please let us know how things are going, we love any news lol.
I got a root chunk in one of my orders from this vendor for free! Haha.
I certainly enjoyed the order I got and ordered more. Great taste. And the next morning I felt great for about 4 hours, never seen that before. Happened twice so I know the first time was not a fluke, it definitely makes you feel really great the next morning. Anyone else experience that, I wonder?
I have experienced this before, BKH Nambawan being the primary one I can think of, but I've had no shortage of events like this happen to me. Just make it strong.

Vice

Kava Enthusiast
Ok that explains the out of stock on amazon. Guess I'll have to wait till mid June to try DNB's root. Hope you have a safe trip and enjoy yourself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.