What's new

Disputed Media Bad info

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast
I know this is from a drug treatment centre website, so the info is never going to be accurate, but have a read about what they say about Kava withdrawal on this site:

The info is just so so wrong haha. Really grinds my gears.

I've been through a few rehabs (I am in recovery), and I know what they're like, so it doesn't surprise me.

Just thought I'd share, it's ridiculous really!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I know this is from a drug treatment centre website, so the info is never going to be accurate, but have a read about what they say about Kava withdrawal on this site:

The info is just so so wrong haha. Really grinds my gears.

I've been through a few rehabs (I am in recovery), and I know what they're like, so it doesn't surprise me.

Just thought I'd share, it's ridiculous really!
WOW

This website does not know the difference between Mitra**na speciosa and Kava, and attributes the properties of ket*m to kava. Absolute stupidity at its finest.

Congrats, you found the worst one I've ever seen.

For the record: There has yet to be one verifiable instance of "kava withdrawal".

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast
I've read reports of some people experiencing withdrawals which I find interesting. Here's a thread I read and a couple of people report withdrawal symptoms:

Personally, I've never experienced any withdrawal symptoms, and I am sensitive to this kinda stuff if/when it occurs.

Maybe the product they were getting was laced with K@ or something.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I've read reports of some people experiencing withdrawals which I find interesting. Here's a thread I read and a couple of people report withdrawal symptoms:

Personally, I've never experienced any withdrawal symptoms, and I am sensitive to this kinda stuff if/when it occurs.

Maybe the product they were getting was laced with K@ or something.
They were drinking those combination shots, so yes, it wasn't kava. They realized this and went back and deleted all of thier submissions.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder