What's new

Balance Issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
I have serious balance issues sometimes when I haven't drank anything from Fibromyalgia. When I start feeling the Kava, my balance goes haywire. I'm wondering if it is because of the Kava, or just my normal balance issues?

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
You can get a bit wobbly on the deep side of a kava buzz. "Krunk".

Headiness can create a mild swirly feeling behind your eyes, even if you aren't completely rooted yet.

I suppose it's more noticeable when you stand up and move around, but I wouldn't really call it a major component to average usage. Perhaps you're feeling it a bit from both sources.

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
I notice it even when I don't get krunk, but I get so unbalanced when I'm conpletely sober sometimes I have to hold on to a wall. Your right, my balance issues may make me more sensitive than the average user. I know we tend to blame any issues we have on Kava, but I try not to do that. I broke out in a rash a few days ago, and I was wondering if it was dermopathy. It turned out to be from a new medication I was taking.

EQ

Atman
I notice it even when I don't get krunk, but I get so unbalanced when I'm conpletely sober sometimes I have to hold on to a wall. Your right, my balance issues may make me more sensitive than the average user. I know we tend to blame any issues we have on Kava, but I try not to do that. I broke out in a rash a few days ago, and I was wondering if it was dermopathy. It turned out to be from a new medication I was taking.
I know you drink Kalm Loa Waka. That root has me stumbling. So if you have been drinking that root I think it is just a mix of your normal issues + kava adding a bit.

I get Orthostatic Hypotension all the time. Where if I get up from laying down it feels like somebody hit my head with a brick.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
I just had some loa Waka and then a grilled chicken sub with blue cheese and Im feeling kinda wobbly hahaha
It's a mix of both for sure, Im assuming prominently your balance issue from fibro.
Kavas balance effects are pretty isolated to krunkeness in my experience

Status
Not open for further replies.