What's new

Batch 2 Second Round on Pre-Order

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
Bula! We sold out last night! I had to ship batch 2 in multiple shipments. I have another 60kg harvested, dried pounded and shipped (yesterday). There's a bit more information on the koro product page. Unless it is delayed by the tropical cyclone, its expected arrival date is december 24. I'll keep yall updated on when it arrives.

My apologies to everyone for having to go into pre order with our products. I'm used to being well stocked for tea, but that moves much slower. I am increasing our orders to better accommodate yall. As a business owner its a bit heartbreaking to not have it right away.

It is up on the site for pre-order. Thank all of you that pre-ordered last time. As we did before, I'll update all preorders with the status if anything changes or is delayed. When it arrives, I'll release it for retail purchase. All pre-orders will go out first.

As a side note, after the storm, I am going to talk with my partners and ask them to double the order. These are good growing pains and I hope you all understand and again my sincere apologies <3

Best,

Zac H.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Bula! We sold out last night! I had to ship batch 2 in multiple shipments. I have another 60kg harvested, dried pounded and shipped (yesterday). There's a bit more information on the koro product page. Unless it is delayed by the tropical cyclone, its expected arrival date is december 24. I'll keep yall updated on when it arrives.

My apologies to everyone for having to go into pre order with our products. I'm used to being well stocked for tea, but that moves much slower. I am increasing our orders to better accommodate yall. As a business owner its a bit heartbreaking to not have it right away.

It is up on the site for pre-order. Thank all of you that pre-ordered last time. As we did before, I'll update all preorders with the status if anything changes or is delayed. When it arrives, I'll release it for retail purchase. All pre-orders will go out first.

As a side note, after the storm, I am going to talk with my partners and ask them to double the order. These are good growing pains and I hope you all understand and again my sincere apologies <3

Best,

Zac H.
Messages like this are what separate just an okay kava vendor from a stellar kava vendor. Thank you for the update :)

Zaphod

Kava Lover

Best,

Zac H.
No worries! You have a great product...and as kava consumers we are used to vendors/suppliers having shortages. We understand that the sourcing of good kava takes a lot of time and effort and can be impacted by all kinds of factors. I don't know of any vendors who don't have to regularly use a SOLD OUT sign on their webpage. The pre-order approach is a good compromise.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Sounds awesome. Thank you Zac! You're right, this kava moves fast. My supply of the Koro Island grown by "Mr. Nitro", one of Fiji's rugby players in the Olympics, totally evaporated on me with the quickness of lightning. Gratefully, I saved a nice amount for a friend who is rather new to Kava, and we enjoyed it. I appreciate that you include information about the farmers too. Bula.