What's new

Become an Art of Kava Affiliate and Earn $ to Buy More Kava

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
Hey guys!!

We're always trying to think of great ways we can further the kava community and also build our own. The best way to get the word out is when kava drinkers LOVE our product and spread the word for us. So I've decided to make sharing your story about our kava really worth it.

What is an affiliate?
An affiliate earns a % of a sale they refer to a website by sharing a link or codes to their network.

More about that.
When you become an affiliate, you get your own link or a code for artofkava.com. You share it to your friends via text, email, social media, blog, etc. When your friends use the link to get to our site, Affiliatly (the 3rd party affiliate service we use), tracks )using cookies) if they've bought something and gives you credit. The cookies stay for 30 days. So any purchases they make within that time, get credited to you. You get a % of each sale that comes through, which you can track on your affiliatly dashboard. When your account reaches $100, at the end of that month, we will send a payout to you via paypal, venmo, cryptocurrency or check.

International?
We haven't shipped internationally yet. That doesn't mean we're opposed to it. If our customers can reliably receive our product and are aware of any possible customs issues that may arise, we're very willing to open that up. If you're interested in this internationally, send me a dm and we can work it out.

Registration link and more detailed info:
Just fyi, right now we can only do 50 affiliates. https://www.artofkava.com/pages/affiliates-influencers

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hey guys!!

We're always trying to think of great ways we can further the kava community and also build our own. The best way to get the word out is when kava drinkers LOVE our product and spread the word for us. So I've decided to make sharing your story about our kava really worth it.

What is an affiliate?
An affiliate earns a % of a sale they refer to a website by sharing a link or codes to their network.

More about that.
When you become an affiliate, you get your own link or a code for artofkava.com. You share it to your friends via text, email, social media, blog, etc. When your friends use the link to get to our site, Affiliatly (the 3rd party affiliate service we use), tracks )using cookies) if they've bought something and gives you credit. The cookies stay for 30 days. So any purchases they make within that time, get credited to you. You get a % of each sale that comes through, which you can track on your affiliatly dashboard. When your account reaches $100, at the end of that month, we will send a payout to you via paypal, venmo, cryptocurrency or check.

International?
We haven't shipped internationally yet. That doesn't mean we're opposed to it. If our customers can reliably receive our product and are aware of any possible customs issues that may arise, we're very willing to open that up. If you're interested in this internationally, send me a dm and we can work it out.

Registration link and more detailed info:
Just fyi, right now we can only do 50 affiliates. https://www.artofkava.com/pages/affiliates-influencers
Interesting initiative. I like it. Unfortunately I gotta stay as neutral as possible, but I bet some others would love to link to you. When I do it, it’s free and it’s because you’ve got awesome kava and you carry yourself with integrity. ;)

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
Thanks man I appreciate that! Yah I agree with ur neutrality as well. When we were starting out with drinkteaa.com we decided to seek out quality people that wanted to share our story and products with their friends, network etc. It really helped get the word out. It also helps a few of my friends and a bunch of other people get some extra side income.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Interesting initiative. I like it. Unfortunately I gotta stay as neutral as possible, but I bet some others would love to link to you. When I do it, it’s free and it’s because you’ve got awesome kava and you carry yourself with integrity. ;)
Ditto & I applaud your social media prowess.

kasa_balavu

Yaqona Dina
I'm not a fan of affiliate systems because they create incentives that don't necessarily align with what's best for the community ie. our fellow kava drinkers. Ideally, the best kava (not the one sold by the vendor that best rewards people for promoting it) should rise to the top. Someone might like Kava A more than Kava B, but if they can get some free kava by promoting Kava B, they're more likely to do just that.

All that said, the online kava marketplace is thriving and I guess it's on other vendors to implement affiliate systems of their own if they think that's a viable strategy.

I'll echo prior commenters... you're doing a great job engaging with the community. Good luck! :)

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
Thanks for that feedback! I agree with you 100%. Ive put a lot of thought into what youre saying. That makes sense for sure with a lot of kava out there. Heres why were always going to be different.

First, were extremely picky about the kava we accept as part of our line up. Because of that, Im very proud of our selection. Without going to far down that rabbit hole of business theory, im confidant that most people will be impressed by what we have to offer.

Being a new company, getting people to try product is usually pretty easy. Go to events and give it away. Ive done it in small geoups and before the pandemic for r&d and these were the best of the best (and a bit different too). We cant do so much of that right now.

We need to get more word of mouth going so anyone who has tried or is going to try the kava is open to apply to become an affiliate.

The other difference: our min payouts are a bit higher and commissions are as well. Were looking for people with reach. Those that will spend the effort of sharing this way will be giving quality info/recommendations as opposed to a few one off sales to friends and maybe a self discount or 2. Those higher min payouts (and higher commissions) are designed to attract quality affiliates posting quality content thats useful to the community rather than the opposite.

thanks
Zac