What's new

Powdered Kava Review Beqa's Sanctuary 16 Oz

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I bought this kava as part of the baby mix sample pack. I love Fijian kavas so this is right up my alley. I am an experienced kava drinker and this kava surprised me. The dried root color is light but once prepared, it becomes much darker then I expected.

I prepared this kava on two separate occasions using two Aluballs with roughly 600 ml of water for each wash, with about 3 washes per batch. That alone is a great sign for me as an indication of quality, often times lesser kavas get much less mileage.

The first shell, I noticed a good sense of calm but by the second, I got a wave of Euphoria that I usually get with Fijian kavas. I would describe this kava as a creeper, it took a bit longer than usual to feel it's full effects but once it kicked in, it was very enjoyable.

It has a woody, light taste that doesn't linger and is quite easy to drink. Overall I would recommend this to anyone looking to try a kava that is mild in flavor but with pretty strong effects.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I just had a bit of this for my nightcap tonight, will follow up with a full review after I have more probably tomorrow. I'm really impressed with how smoothly mellow this one is. Sanctuary is the perfect description for it. :)