What's new

Instant Kava Review Berry Blend Instant

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
So after hearing about free samples sent out by Kava King Products...I sent them a message :)
They were very nice and sent me out a sample packet to try! Theres not alot of company's that would do that so cudos to them!
So I decided to start with the Berry blend instant kava..
Looked real nice. smelled nice and light with a little sweetness to it..
I decided to use Gatorade instead of water since it was berry blend. figured it would mesh good together..it did!
Used 2 Tsps of the instant and 4-5 ounces of gatorade..
At first it didnt want to mix together but after a few mins got it mixed fairly nicely,
The taste was great! Obviously the gatorade helped Im sure but not even sure if I tasted the kava...mouth went nicely numb :)
Effects came on in about 10 minutes..nice and smoothly!
Kept getting stronger and stronger...for just 2 tsps it was a great little heady buzz!
I wasent sure about the berry blend but it is great actually...For anyone wanting a quick and fairly strong kava...with a nice light berry flaor this would be perfect!
Cant wait to try the others! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted User01

Nice review there @Bradley666! Of great interest to me was you use of Gatorade. I wonder if using Gatorade would cut down on the dyhyradating effects of kava?

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Thats what I was thinking!
Lastnight I forgot to drink..which happens to me alot! Just get so busy and side tracked..even way before drinking kava...
So I figured not only would the gatorade go perfectly with the berry instant...but I figured it would help rehydrate me!
I felt great even though I took the kava late, must have been 12:30 in the morning when I finaly took it lol...
I normaly wouldn't ever realy consider buying a flavored instant kava...but after trying this berry one, I would definaltey buy some just to keep on hand for on the go kava :)
Cant wait to try some of the others from Kava King :)

verticity

I'm interested in things
Nice review there @Bradley666! Of great interest to me was you use of Gatorade. I wonder if using Gatorade would cut down on the dyhyradating effects of kava?
No, it's not going to work that way. You will still need to drink water even if you prepare your kava with Gatorade (It's what plants crave). Or I suppose you could drink more Gatorade instead of water, but you need fluids.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
So just added my last tsp of this berry shake instant kava to 4 ounces of water just to strengthen the effects of the pouno ono micro i took...this time I did not use gatorade..just water and the taste is amazing! I think its easly the best tasting kava I'v ever drank to date! As so surprised about the taste I figured I would comment on it here...yummm! :)