What's new

Best Analgesic

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Elizabeth II has some serious back issues, requiring me to do my best at giving her do-it-yourself at-home adjustments.

The bad news is, I seem to have sprained my wrist. I tried about four shells of Fijian (from realkava.com), two of them with Fire Island added. I also tried two more shells of Fire Island mixed into prune juice, a 1/4 teaspoon of Paradise extract, and 1200mg of ibuprofen. I still was unable to adjust her.

I'll be seeing a doctor, soon, for my own health issues including the wrist, but between my left wrist and her ability to stand and walk, the Queen's issue requires I find a way to ignore my pain.

So far, what are the best analgesic kavas you all have drunk?

mos3z

Kava Enthusiast
for me a strong batch of boroguru, 1 cup to 2 cups of water. the trick for me is to start by drinking a lot, it doesnt work if i drink several smaller cups. so i would slam 4-5 ounces at that strength. might also put you to sleep

black sands is decent for this too

kl.el187joker

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah the boroguru is a super strong muscle relaxer. I actually gave some to my wife a few days ago for a backache. Worked wonders.

kl.stinkweed

Kava Curious
I will post an edible concentrate recipe I sometimes use when my back muscle spasms are out of control soon, but a 1:1 water:kava brew of Kava by Rex Isa/Tudei with a half tablespoon of lecithin and some olive or veggie oil does wonders for pain.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
stinkweed said:
I will post an edible concentrate recipe I sometimes use when my back muscle spasms are out of control soon, but a 1:1 water:kava brew of Kava by Rex Isa/Tudei with a half tablespoon of lecithin and some olive or veggie oil does wonders for pain.
edible concentrate recipe eh? Sounds intriguing! I havnt seen you on the forums are you new? If so, welcome!!

kl.stinkweed

Kava Curious
Krunkedout said:
stinkweed said:
edible concentrate recipe eh? Sounds intriguing! I havnt seen you on the forums are you new? If so, welcome!!
Thank you for the welcome, I am a new member and longer term lurker.I am preparing the concentrate at the moment, and hopefully will be able to post a tutorial later today :].  I am a caretaker for several people in CA, and try to offer other alternatives for help controlling pain or addiction, this recipe isn't really anything special, but has been met with high regards by the patients who have tried or use it.  I hope it can offer members of this forum something as well.