What's new

Best "bang for your buck" Kava?

Russell Caruso

TravelingMan
Kava tends to add up quite a bit. What's your guys' favorite go-to Kava when/if you're trying to save money? For me I feel like it'd be Supreme, pretty consistently potent, good price. Curious to see what others say.

Palmetto

Thank God!
Too vague a question to me. Having only one kava on hand is a misfortune, but having been poor for much of my life, I get it. I feel blessed that I can always have two varieties on hand nowadays.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Just a shout for the 2 great Fiji vendors- bestfijikava.com ....

And freshfijikava I think.

The Grade A Waka from Bestfijikava is lovely, strong, relaxing, easy to drink, but I really like the aroma in the jar.

Anywsy, I just thought they both deserved a shout. I heard good reports on freshfilikava's products.

And prices are very good for both.

@bestfijikava.com had excellent service too in my experience.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Too vague a question to me. Having only one kava on hand is a misfortune, but having been poor for much of my life, I get it. I feel blessed that I can always have two varieties on hand nowadays.
Yes yes, so true. Variety IS the spice of life. No different with kava than most other things in life.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Kava tends to add up quite a bit. What's your guys' favorite go-to Kava when/if you're trying to save money? For me I feel like it'd be Supreme, pretty consistently potent, good price. Curious to see what others say.
Define "bang". Knock you out cold and sleep - Ambae for me. Pure Strength: Nambawan, 5-star, WoW Headiness: not sure have not had a real good heady in a bit, sounds like Kelai is getting good reviews. That said Squanch has always been top-notch strength for the $ as well, it just hasn't been in my rotation for a bit.