What's new

Best batch so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
Just opened up a bag yesterday and after a very disappointing experience with the lawena I have to say this waka makes up for it. Don’t know if I hit the lottery with this bag or this is a sign of things to come for future bags but it’s great

PepperyPyrone

I'll have the pyrones with some pepper, please.
Yes I recently had some from a batch that I got a few months ago that was very strong and wonderful. It made me order another bag that I received yesterday. Now I am wondering if maybe I have a few different harvests going on here. I had been sitting on a bag of the original harvest that was so good, so I know the second bag I am on now is from the second harvest, I wonder what harvest number he is on now? @Dua Na Bilo ? I might have to open the newest bag and do a comparison study, for science of course. (y)

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
More than any other kava I've had, DNB Fijian waka makes me feel really great the next day, for several hours. I have no idea why this is.

Love their new Vanuatu, btw. Some were disappointed because it seems "weak" but it's just a mild tasting heady kava, not a typical Vanuatu grind. More like the RoH Samoan than anything else. For what it is it's really good, and at the price, a steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.