What's new

Powdered Kava Review Best Fiji Kava - Vanuatu

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
cpReview
{"Grade":6,"Potency":6,"Mind":4,"Body":6,"Anxiety":8,"Sedative":8,"Taste":"-4","Preparation":"8-10 Tbsp kava in 2 Cups of water, kneaded for 10 min. plus a small second wash","Duration":"all night","SideEffects":"","Headline":"Mostly sedating, affordable kava."}
Of the 3 BFK kavas that I tried, this one seemed to be the most heavy & sedating. Not heavy in a muscle massage relaxing way, but just an all around slo-mo heaviness. This one is very good for crushing anxiety and putting you to sleep, but not too much else, in my personal experience. A hint of silly-eyed head buzz does begin emerging at the higher end of drinking but seems to quickly fade into sleepiness.

This one also gave me a bit more stomach discomfort than the rest, nothing unbearable though, and I'm not sure if anyone else would have the same issue. The kava this most reminds me of, that I've had recently, is Hiwa. My basic assessment is 'good & sedating but dull'. Your opinion may differ.

So far, all their kavas are testing within the presumed noble range, which is awesome. And you can't beat the price anywhere. $20-25 for a pound of noble kava. I'm not sure how long those prices will last, so get it while the gettin' is good. (y)
::kavaleaf::
-BFK Waka review
-BFK Lawena review

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

Another good review from the Bargain Bin. Headgie will be pleased but he's sleeping off the Bunga Bunga Road Trip.