What's new

Best Kava for Physiological Anxiety On Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzyfan121

Pretentious, Wannabe Philosopher
Hello,

It’s been some time since I’ve posted—perhaps years. I hope everyone is well. I’m suffering from severely overactive adrenals. I’m on 200mg of propranalol, mirtazipine, sertraline, and buspirone for anxiety. Given my past, which you can deduce from the following statement, benzos are a last resort for me. Until I sort out the underlying endocrinological issues, I’m trying to find the best kava for anxiety available on Amazon, ideally with Prime. Yes, I’m that desperate. I’ve still been consuming kava, but some help more than others. Some have recommended Kavafied’s white bag (I forget the name). Does anyone concur with this or have any other suggestions? As the anxiety is primarily physical, rather than mental, the more sedating, CNS-depressing varieties would likely be of most benefit. Thanks so much for your help.

Regards,

Jake

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hello,

It’s been some time since I’ve posted—perhaps years. I hope everyone is well. I’m suffering from severely overactive adrenals. I’m on 200mg of propranalol, mirtazipine, sertraline, and buspirone for anxiety. Given my past, which you can deduce from the following statement, benzos are a last resort for me. Until I sort out the underlying endocrinological issues, I’m trying to find the best kava for anxiety available on Amazon, ideally with Prime. Yes, I’m that desperate. I’ve still been consuming kava, but some help more than others. Some have recommended Kavafied’s white bag (I forget the name). Does anyone concur with this or have any other suggestions? As the anxiety is primarily physical, rather than mental, the more sedating, CNS-depressing varieties would likely be of most benefit. Thanks so much for your help.

Regards,

Jake
Whoa! I haven't seen this username in AGES. Good to see you again!

Check out Loa Waka from Kalm w/ Kava on Amazon. It's their heavier kava offering.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hello,

Regards,

Jake
One more. I highly suggest Kalm with Kava's extract drink. It's quite sedative, and super easy to make and drink

Edit: Also, wakacon kava. I personally haven't tried it, but for something you have to have really fast it should do the trick. It's in stock unlike most of the KWK items.

Ozzyfan121

One more. I highly suggest Kalm with Kava's extract drink. It's quite sedative, and super easy to make and drink

Edit: Also, wakacon kava. I personally haven't tried it, but for something you have to have really fast it should do the trick. It's in stock unlike most of the KWK items.
It’s great to see you, too. You’ve been around for ages. I may even remember your being around when I was sixteen. It’s hard to believe that was eight years ago! I hope you’ve been well!

Thank you for the recommendations. Out of curiosity, have you heard any reports on the anxiolytic effect of Kavafied’s white bag, which I have just remembered is called Lapita? I will certainly check out your suggestion, but if any come to mind, I’d appreciate your wisdom!

Thanks again,

Jake

Ozzyfan121

Also, out of curiosity, have you tried the Borongoru? They seem to advertise it as their best offering for anxiety.

Stocky007

Kava Curious
Yeah I think something like lapita or boronguru is really good. Pretty much vanuatu
Relatively new to kava but Kavafied's Kava Lapita, thus far, has given me the best anxiety relief of the cultivars that I've tried. Very nice head clearing peaceful feeling of euphoria as it starts out - finishing with a nice calming sleepiness. I've started experimenting with a second wash and have found that I can extend that "heady" feeling with a couple of extra shells of that second wash.

Highly recommend it!

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
Relatively new to kava but Kavafied's Kava Lapita, thus far, has given me the best anxiety relief of the cultivars that I've tried. Very nice head clearing peaceful feeling of euphoria as it starts out - finishing with a nice calming sleepiness. I've started experimenting with a second wash and have found that I can extend that "heady" feeling with a couple of extra shells of that second wash.

Highly recommend it!
They're sold out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.