What's new

Best micro kava for sleep?

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
I have a friend who is having problems sleeping. He isn't a regular kava drinker, and would not be interested in medium grind kava. However, he has used micronized kava in the distant past and would probably be open to it again. I don't buy micro, and my regular kava vendors are either sold out or don't sell micro. So...

Can you recommend a good micro kava for someone to help with sleep? It doesn't need to be heady, just something for sleep so a balanced or heavy kava would do. Please recommend something you drink yourself or have had good experiences with.

Thanks in advance.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I have a friend who is having problems sleeping. He isn't a regular kava drinker, and would not be interested in medium grind kava. However, he has used micronized kava in the distant past and would probably be open to it again. I don't buy micro, and my regular kava vendors are either sold out or don't sell micro. So...

Can you recommend a good micro kava for someone to help with sleep? It doesn't need to be heady, just something for sleep so a balanced or heavy kava would do. Please recommend something you drink yourself or have had good experiences with.

Thanks in advance.
Not a micro drinker either but whynot recommend to your friend to spend a bit more and invest on an instant like Nene, it's hard to go wrong. Or Micro Nene if available.

Fresh Nene would be the best :) from Pu'u O Hoku Ranch.

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
Not a micro drinker either but whynot recommend to your friend to spend a bit more and invest on an instant like Nene, it's hard to go wrong. Or Micro Nene if available.

Fresh Nene would be the best :) from Pu'u O Hoku Ranch.
Good suggestion. Sadly, I looked for micro nene on the GHK website. It appears he isn't selling micro any more.

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor

Thanks in advance.
From KWK, Borogu, Boronguru, or Vula are all good choices. GHK's instants are great options, too.