What's new

Best strain to lift mood?

M

mlenny

What, in your experience, is the best strain to improve mood? I have a lot of depression and anhedonia problems and I think kava could maybe help me with less risk than other forms of self-medication.

Thanks,
Matthew

Last edited by a moderator:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
What, in your experience, is the best strain to improve mood? I have a lot of depression and anhedonia problems and I think kava could maybe help me with less risk than other forms of self-medication.

Thanks,
Matthew
Honestly, all of them. It's different for everybody so it's hard to answer general questions like that. Perhaps start with heavier kavas and see what clicks.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
And @mlenny welcome here. And Krunky is right as well. Just try the field. Try heavy kavas, heady, balanced. See what feels right and helps to settle your mind the best.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Hiwa is special, try it if you can get it. It acts like a heavy kava, Hiwa has some unique ability to get me in the mood for music. Strengthens dreaming and makes me smile and laugh.

Jacob Bula

Nobody
KWKs Loa Waka was good for this for me, and I have heard good things about Pouni Ono, being good for this. I believe it is on sale now too!

Last edited: